LOL IDENTICAL scores to the Alvarez fight

I agree with the decision but I find it hilarious that 117-111 -116-114  114-114 is the exact same score for those two last fights.

Vegas could not be any more transparent with the MD rigging over UD. The Irony is if that the next fight EVERYONE will likely bet on an MD no matter who is fighting and it may bite them in the ass.

114-114 is a plausible score this time. Phone Post 3.0

Il Duce - 114-114 is a plausible score this time. Phone Post 3.0
This. 114-114 when he fought Canelo was just outrageous and the judge who was involved in that should never judge another fight Phone Post 3.0

Il Duce - 114-114 is a plausible score this time. Phone Post 3.0

I know, which makes it all the more Ironic

YOu can bet on MD and UD?

Seems kind of silly to me considering judging inconsistency.

shaqitup - YOu can bet on MD and UD?

Seems kind of silly to me considering judging inconsistency.

I know you can at least bet on UD, which these scores break saving Nevada a lot of money

Yeah you can bet on MD but not many do it since its typically rare. Recently everyone think Floyd will win a dominant UD and that where all the money goes.

You can be damn sure that it will be a UD next time if everyone puts money on a MD. Vegas has no problem blatantly robbing people. Phone Post 3.0

That's why prop bets are for suckers. (Over/under I don't consider a prop).

The whole ko/sub/dec is flushing money down the toilet on MMA and especially Boxing. Phone Post 3.0

ChrispyPicks - That's why prop bets are for suckers. (Over/under I don't consider a prop).

The whole ko/sub/dec is flushing money down the toilet on MMA and especially Boxing. Phone Post 3.0
For the most part I agree, but some guys are predictable as fuck. Betting on Anderson and mendes inside the distance were damn near locks for a lot of fights. Phone Post 3.0