lol @ Kos faking an eye injury

Good on BJM to see through Kos' bs. 

Lol again.

DanPS -

Not the first, second, third.... time that bitch has pulled this shit.

Jack Skellington -
DanPS -

Think he may have actually gotten pocked there

Koscheck is the biggest faker and flopper in MMA. He should be a soccer player. I have literally zero respect for a guy who pulls this kind of shit in a fight. 

I couldn't see where there was any contact but his head movement was perfectly synchronized with the knee. Either he did get hit or he has the reflexes of a ninja

Lindsay PhDDD -

I couldn't see where there was any contact but his head movement was perfectly synchronized with the knee. Either he did get hit or he has the reflexes of a ninja

Kos' own arm sheilded him from the knee. 

He has also been a piece of shit in the cage, looks like that hasn't changed.

That was hard to watch. His auto reaction was to claim a eye poke. He almost got dropped like Twood got him.. probably had a flashback. Lol indead

Jack Skellington - 
Lindsay PhDDD -

Maybe, looked like his arm was above his knee to me from the gif. I didn't see the fight or what happened after though

Lindsay PhDDD -
Jack Skellington - 
Lindsay PhDDD -

Maybe, looked like his arm was above his knee to me from the gif. I didn't see the fight or what happened after though

Kos rolled around like he was shot. Reff took a point from Rumble. Then the replay was shown on the jumbo tron. It was obvious Kos faked it and the reff waved off the point deduction. Suddenly Kos was fine and ready to fight again ...

Kos won by decision and then celebrated like he just won the Super Bowl. The  crowd booed him out of the building.

I thought he was legit grabbing his hurt eye, gsp ruined his orbital

no faking at all drama queen.

he took an uppercut that hurt him.

its called a fight

NUMBERON3MMA - 
Jack Skellington -
DanPS -

Think he may have actually gotten pocked there

Or the knee caused him to forearm his eye

cfv - I thought he was legit grabbing his hurt eye, gsp ruined his orbital

This is what I thought. He got smoked in the eye (again). Eats one more shot, covers his eye and goes down.

Could have been faking but most likely just wanted out. Last shot was nowhere close to the eye, would be an odd fake.

Not the first time he's tried pulling that shit too, good for him.

Something about watching Koscheck get beat up time and time again is just heart warming.

Jack Skellington -
Lindsay PhDDD -
Jack Skellington - 
Lindsay PhDDD -

Kos rolled around like he was shot. Reff took a point from Rumble. Then the replay was shown on the jumbo tron. It was obvious Kos faked it and the reff waved off the point deduction. Suddenly Kos was fine and ready to fight again ...

Kos won by decision and then celebrated like he just won the Super Bowl. The  crowd booed him out of the building.

Kos strangled weight cut Rumble

Father O Malley -
Jack Skellington -
Lindsay PhDDD -
Jack Skellington - 
Lindsay PhDDD -

Kos strangled weight cut Rumble

My mistake. 

Jack Skellington -
Lindsay PhDDD -
Jack Skellington - 
Lindsay PhDDD -

You sound like you're making a lot of this up.

I don't remember it this way but I also haven't seen this fight since it happened.

And lol at people judging a dude that took a knee from Rumble. Let me put you in that exact situation and let's see how it goes for you. We'll all sit here on our couches and tell you how it just glanced your arm.

He totally gets poked after the knee watch the righ hand