Lol @ leaving a horse head in someone's bed

That was some weak shit in the Godfather.

I would laugh if someone cut my horses head off and put it next to me.

I would lick it and say "mmmm blood flavored horsey" Phone Post 3.0

Ok Phone Post 3.0

In your case it would be a burro.

Should have been the horse cock

Ok Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - 

Lol

Ok

Yea but what if that happened and you were Matthew Broderick?  It wouldn't be so damned funny then, would it.

Wasn't it a prized horse ? Been a long time since I've seen it. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase -

If Oscar wants a donkey let's get him one Phone Post 3.0

I would be bummed the fuck out... for like 5 minutes. I would immediately remember how filthy fucking rich I am that I bought my own horse, order 20 hookers and proceed to do some of the purist coke off their asses 1 after the other then drop 50G's on the ground, in 1 dollar bills, and tell them whatever you can pick up is yours, full contact allowed.

I'd instruct my Mexican manservant to make some stew for the house and go back to bed!

It was prize horse. It was more of a message that all of that happened, while he was asleep. It would probably leave a loss of security for his own life, sort of defenseless. Phone Post 3.0

Santros - It was prize horse. It was more of a message that all of that happened, while he was asleep. It would probably leave a loss of security for his own life, sort of defenseless. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. That's how you make an offer he can't refuse.

RefriedJinx - That was some weak shit in the Godfather.

I would laugh if someone cut my horses head off and put it next to me.

I would lick it and say "mmmm blood flavored horsey" Phone Post 3.0

What are you the new steve W?

OP, remember when you were gonna take an indefinite hiatus from the OG....what happened with that?

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Should have been the horse cock

Or that snake that looks like BBC from that anti-circumcision thread

They would be trying to scare the horse.

Soup and Beer -

Yea but what if that happened and you were Matthew Broderick?  It wouldn't be so damned funny then, would it.

A diamond in a rough thread. Bravo Phone Post 3.0

groundfighter2000 - OP, remember when you were gonna take an indefinite hiatus from the OG....what happened with that?
Why are u still mad about something I probably said to you six years ago?

Get over it man.

Shake my hand. Phone Post 3.0