lol! martin talks salevery

I am stoked to see Ivan Back in the UFC.
Did his loss to Nate get changed to a no contest?

Ivan has more ways to finish this one.

This is a huge step up for Martin. He looked impressive in the past but there is no way he is gonna beat Ivan.

I will take a screen name or money bet for this one.

Salaverry by cartwheel kick into a triangle blowing kisses all the while.

"Damn, I wish either of you could spend two minutes sparring with Ivan".

So does Arlovski. Terry Martin is gonna knock him senseless.

Ivan, by outclassing him completely.

Ivan is far better than given credit for... and I'll second that comment about sparring for 2 minutes with IVan, i have had that "pleasure" it took 6 months to get the hearing back in one ear and my knees will never be the same....

Super nice guy, who is fuckin great.

Slie

A great interview until Terry makes excuses for his losses in the UFC. He said he had asthma and was stopped from using an inhaler and thats why he lost to James Irvin and Jason Lambert.

Terry Martin is a dangerous fighter, but should take his defeats like a man.

This is one of those really good fights I'm afraid to see. Ivan is the Man. Truly a Martial Artist. Martin is an explosion weighting to happen at 185 with great wrestling and grappling. I just feel that whoever loses this fight will be banished.......

those that think Ivan is gona win......answer this ..who would win between Arlovski and Ivan? if you say Arlovski...then bet on Martin cuzz I have seen Martin box and roll with arlovski and ..well just ask Arlovski who he thinks is gona win.. my prediction Martin by knockout..terry does not do fourplay.. hes gona go straight for Ivans head.

I had to bring this back because some people need to re-read this thread. ;)

His intro music was "Billie Jean," BTW. I didn't see this thread before the UFC, but I would've found that hilarious if I had.

LOL