LOL @ new Tito haters!

Man I cant believe how fucking pathetic this forum has became. We got all these pansies who are whining about Tito hyping up his upcoming fight, trying to make it more interesting. He comes on here to chat with us and every cry baby starts up about how "disrespectful" or whatever he is being. He is simply hyping up his fights to make us look forward to it more! Tito is one cool cat if you ask me! War Tito!

Drew Barrymore is hot!!!!!

The forum was already pathetic at about the time you started posting in
early 2007. I hate this place, but keep coming back :)

it's hard to stick up for Tito. I tried the last time he came on here and people started giving him crapt about him and Jenna being a couple.
as far as I'm concerned that should be their private life and left alone.
But when he comes on here only to talk trash, can't much fault the haters.

ttt seamus619 and

ttt again for solidsnake
"The forum was already pathetic at about the time you started posting in early 2007. I hate this place, but keep coming back :)"

If Tito wants to talk shit then he should expect some to come floating back at him.

That's the game isn't it?

Any publicity is good publicity?

It's all so grade school, imo.

freeufc4life99 ya your mom....

ban freeufc4life99 for life for total disrespect to one of the greatest light heavyweight fighters to grace the UFC...

"freeufc4life99 ya your mom...."

LOL! Dude freeufc4life99, your asking for it!

freeufc4life99, you're a tool.

lol.....who is this guy?

this is some funny shit to read

I agree with Seamus619. We get Tito Ortiz to chat and all the haters chase him away.

Please ban freeufc4life99. 

What up Tito!!

"I agree with Seamus619. We get Tito Ortiz to chat and all the haters chase him away."

agree as well

freeufc4life99 is Rashad Evans

freeufc4life99 is just an attention seeker. He thinks he is being funny.

freeufc4life99 is a keyboard warrior

No he has an opinion.. Not good ones but he has one.

Opinions are like assholes..and so on.