LOL @ new Tito haters!

Tito is exciting as hell to watch and the reason why I started watching the UFC.  Good luck against Rashad and thanks for taking some time out to chat!

Are you still talking freeufc4life99?

Last I remembered this wasn't a trash forum but an mma forum. freeufc4life99 if you have an issue with Tito or Jenna, I'm sure they would love to discuss it with you in person.

This whole thread reeks of the ghey.

Bad hype is still hype and Tito has mastered hype. He's cool w/ me and I think he is a good guy in real life. LOL @ the bored keyboard warriors taking everything to heart like some lame WWE fan.

bwahahaha!

Tito is a really cool guy. I know people who have met him in person and said he is awesome. And I have to agree, he is top 5 at 205. Just because he lost to Chuck and Randy doesnt make him an average or below so fighter.

freeUfc Whatever's opinion should be fucked up the ass and nutted back in his face, Imo...

TTT!

Good go away tito crawl in your gf big gapping hole she calls a pussy and never come back out.

I respect jacob but me dicktucked against dana if tito admits he got scared of the blaf he is a bigger man "

Tito Ortiz = Fought the best fighters in the world.

freeufc4life99 = annonymous internet poster. LOL @ you. I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and think to yourself "nobody better fuck with me, I will fuck them all up"

freeufc4life99,im not the worlds biggest tito fan.but i guarantee you you wouldnt say anything like what you just posted,to his face
You should just get yourself a glass of milk and get yourself in bed little guy.Youre making yourself look like quite the jackass...