lol @ noone cares about tna rant

i like tna

Typical WWE fan

lol

I can't sit through a whole TNA episode, for crazy old white trash, that old man makes a lot of good points.

I would like to ask him how he feels about Obama and film it.

Is this the same old guy that was on another thread about the Casey Anthony verdict?

yes^

I think secretly Vince sent Hogan in to infiltrate TNA and bring it down from the inside out. There could be no other reason for half the shit TNA has done in the past 6-8 months.

And I'm somebody who really wants to like TNA.

That said, Joker Sting as of late has been pure awesomeness.

Wiggy - I think secretly Vince sent Hogan in to infiltrate TNA and bring it down from the inside out. There could be no other reason for half the shit TNA has done in the past 6-8 months.

And I'm somebody who really *wants* to like TNA.

That said, Joker Sting as of late has been pure awesomeness.

Old guy was fucking hilarious at the end screaming for Hogan to be a man. If the show Trailer Park Boys has taught me anything, it's that all people from trailer parks are funny.

The Dole Guy - Old guy was fucking hilarious at the end screaming for Hogan to be a man. If the show Trailer Park Boys has taught me anything, it's that all people from trailer parks are funny.

Just have been watching that on Netflix. Fucking awesome show.

As bad as Tna is, the sad part is it's still not as awful as the E's been the past 1/2 decade. And it's not even close. Which pains me, cuz i grew up in the northeast and constantly had to defend the wwf against everyone else.

And that clip was very funny. I wish he would've said how he really felt abut Hogan though.

ttt

TNA has been way more awful than the E but at least you never know what kind of awful it's going to be. They still come at you from random angles.

WWE has been the same kind of terrible for at least 5 years. No point in even watching it at the moment.

Pro Wrestling is at it's lowest point in my lifetime.

yeah, i actually haven't watched tna in a few weeks. thought maybe the wrestling was going o be a new angle, but just more sports entertainment. sounds like some x matches are getting props though.

tttna