Lol Paul blart wannabe cop pulls gun on officer

Been watching a lot of these police body cam videos recently on YouTube...this one is hilarious and scary at the same time. Retarded fat security guard obviously has a hard on for his job and looking any excuse to hold someone at gun point. Guy shouldn't be allowed within 50ft of a firearm

1 Like

This one is crazy...the lady cop probably shouldn't approach this car on her own. The guy is high as giraffe balls and tries to shoot her in the face. Luckily another officer arrives while she's holding him off and gives him the ol one tap headshot. 

What a fat fucking moron

1 Like

^^ not exactly John Wick.

ChiefMac -

Been watching a lot of these police body cam videos recently on YouTube...this one is hilarious and scary at the same time. Retarded fat security guard obviously has a hard on for his job and looking any excuse to hold someone at gun point. Guy shouldn't be allowed within 50ft of a firearm

I remember when that first happened and I watched the full video and read some articles on it.  I think that security guard followed the IRS's policies to the letter.  He asked the cop if he was there on official business or a personal matter.  The cop said it was a personal matter, so the rules are he had to leave his gun in the locked box.  Cop refused.  The refusal to surrender a weapon according to the IRS's rules for entering their office would seem to be the exact reason they'd hired an armed guard.  

I'm not going to watch the whole video again, but I remember it first looking like the security guard was trying to be a hero, but after watching it all, the cop seemed to not want to comply because he felt cops should get special priviledges.  I think the security guard drew his weapon in response to the cop continually resting his hand on his own weapon when being asked to surrender it or leave.

GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

I remember when that first happened and I watched the full video and read some articles on it.  I think that security guard followed the IRS's policies to the letter.  He asked the cop if he was there on official business or a personal matter.  The cop said it was a personal matter, so the rules are he had to leave his gun in the locked box.  Cop refused.  The refusal to surrender a weapon according to the IRS's rules for entering their office would seem to be the exact reason they'd hired an armed guard.  

I'm not going to watch the whole video again, but I remember it first looking like the security guard was trying to be a hero, but after watching it all, the cop seemed to not want to comply because he felt cops should get special priviledges.  I think the security guard drew his weapon in response to the cop continually resting his hand on his own weapon when being asked to surrender it or leave.

Yup, goofy situation that the officer kind of created. Security guard was definitely not a douche. Odd.

GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

This. 

GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

He asked him was he on official business and the officer said no. The security told him he couldn't bring a gun in so the officer asked did they have a lock box and the guard said he didn't. The officer rested both his hands on his holster as a lot of them seem to do. And the guard pulled his gun on him...the officer then tried to leave to deescalate the situation but the fat retard follows him out & holds him near the elevator while someone calls the cops saying a black armed man came to the office & wouldn't surrender his gun. 
In the body cam footage the security says himself it was the officer who asked was there a locker to put his gun in & the cop who tried to leave.
I think the guard was following the rules to the letter when he refused entrance to the cop with his gun - but he certainly blew that whole situation up when he pulled his gun on him. There was no way there was any threat warranting him doing that. That's a guy who wanted to be a cop but couldn't get in. And the type of dude who would look for any reason to shoot someone. Complete boob he is. 

SalaciousCrumb -
ChiefMac -

This one is crazy...the lady cop probably shouldn't approach this car on her own. The guy is high as giraffe balls and tries to shoot her in the face. Luckily another officer arrives while she's holding him off and gives him the ol one tap headshot. 

Headline: Guy does his job perfectly but cop didn't think the rules applied to him. OP swallows loads.

Done his job so perfectly he got fired and sued. He's a big fat nerd who wants to fuck his own gun. Done his job up until he pulled his gun out...u know he was just waiting for the day to come when he could have his little exciting moment. 

3 Likes
ChiefMac - 
GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

He asked him was he on official business and the officer said no. The security told him he couldn't bring a gun in so the officer asked did they have a lock box and the guard said he didn't. The officer rested both his hands on his holster as a lot of them seem to do. And the guard pulled his gun on him...the officer then tried to leave to deescalate the situation but the fat retard follows him out & holds him near the elevator while someone calls the cops saying a black armed man came to the office & wouldn't surrender his gun. 
In the body cam footage the security says himself it was the officer who asked was there a locker to put his gun in & the cop who tried to leave.
I think the guard was following the rules to the letter when he refused entrance to the cop with his gun - but he certainly blew that whole situation up when he pulled his gun on him. There was no way there was any threat warranting him doing that. That's a guy who wanted to be a cop but couldn't get in. And the type of dude who would look for any reason to shoot someone. Complete boob he is. 

'Resting his hand on his holster' is not a thing a lot of cops do. If you were open carrying and touch your holster, they'd do the same thing. The cop just felt he was superior to the guard. A threat can happen in a split second.

Ive worked for the IRS and the whole facility is patrolled by armed guards and is under constant threat. It isn't a fucking mall. Touching your gun is a stupid thing to do in that place and situation. And once the gun was drawn, the cop should have realized what he did and should have just complied until the situation was resolved, not made for the exit.

So a civilian cannot walk in with a gun, why should a cop be able to? 

Mark Antony's hangover - 

because they're special.

angryinch - 
Mark Antony's hangover - 

because they're special.

Exactly. The cop think he is special and outranks the IRS guard, but he doesn't realize that he is in the guards jurisdiction. The guard was fully in the right and the dumbass cop shouldn't be put his hands on his gun like a stupid gunslinger just because he's used to pushing civilians around.

The IRS gets a lot of threats from disgruntled taxpayers and for all the guard knew, that cop could have been an imposter.

Fury2Feed -
ChiefMac - 
GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

'Resting his hand on his holster' is not a thing a lot of cops do. If you were open carrying and touch your holster, they'd do the same thing. The cop just felt he was superior to the guard. A threat can happen in a split second.

Ive worked for the IRS and the whole facility is patrolled by armed guards and is under constant threat. It isn't a fucking mall. Touching your gun is a stupid thing to do in that place and situation. And once the gun was drawn, the cop should have realized what he did and should have just complied until the situation was resolved, not made for the exit.

Right. I mean how many COPS would shoot a guy for resting his hands on his holstered gun?  Many. That guard did his job and handled that situation better than many cops would handle it if the situation were reversed. 

This scary to watch how things can turn 

Fury2Feed -
ChiefMac - 
GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

Haha it's hilarious how u frame things...u make it sound like the police officer was going for his gun and then tried to make a run for the elevator. 
I've seen TONNES of police rest their hands on their sides like that and so have you. Completely disingenuous to say you haven't unless u live under a rock. 
He was maybe being superior - but it's painfully obvious in the video he wasn't a credible threat to life and when he tried to leave he was obviously de escalating the situation. Didn't deserve to have a gun aimed at him lol. Don't think it's that crazy of a theory that the guard was being a bit too overzealous with his willingness to play rambo 

ChiefMac - 
Fury2Feed -
ChiefMac - 
GenericAmerican -
ChiefMac -

Haha it's hilarious how u frame things...u make it sound like the police officer was going for his gun and then tried to make a run for the elevator. 
I've seen TONNES of police rest their hands on their sides like that and so have you. Completely disingenuous to say you haven't unless u live under a rock. 
He was maybe being superior - but it's painfully obvious in the video he wasn't a credible threat to life and when he tried to leave he was obviously de escalating the situation. Didn't deserve to have a gun aimed at him lol. Don't think it's that crazy of a theory that the guard was being a bit too overzealous with his willingness to play rambo 

Maybe if they're sitting around shooting the shit with other cops. But this was not the time to fiddle with the firearm when the firearm was clearly the issue at hand. The cops could have domne it just to imply disrespect like 'Look, Ill keep my gun and I'll put my hand on it, what are you going to do, wannabe?'

I told you, Ive worked for the IRS(not as a guard) and we did active shooter education upon hiring and drills every few months. So it was a constant concern. If the cop had been some nut who shot up the place over his taxes, everyone would say 'Why bother having armed guards if they let people handle guns on the premises?"