lol@pav giving corner directions

Why did he have to use a corner pass? Which scumbag org is this that is making managers an endangered species? Can we expect an expose from Sherdog?

I think Pav looks real cute cornering fighters. soft and squishey.

someone just got vtfd on this thread and it wasnt goku....

What is the age limit for Mods here? 12? 13? What?

Brian Rule - goku voted up, mrzipplokk voted down

+1

goku - 
Zedlepln - 
goku - what has become of mma?/

What was his direction: "Shoot in early and don't bother to set it up?"

his directions was yelling at her to smile right when she was exhausted, bloodies up and broken

that was the one correct thing he did

I understand Dravens point and Gokus but in fairness I see Zippys point also . No need to bash Pavia , why ? Is he that bad for this sport . I dont think so .

Steamboat Bill - What is the age limit for Mods here? 12? 13? What?

LOL Zipplokk could literally crush your soul !

I need popcorn!

Haywood Jablowme -  I need popcorn!

another as the world turns hey Haywood !

Let the coaches coach and the managers manage. Just my 2 cents.

The Messiah - "I understand Dravens point and Gokus but in fairness I see Zippys point also . No need to bash Pavia , why ? Is he that bad for this sport . I dont think so ."

"in all fairness" there are tons and tons of people involved in this sport that think Pav is horrible for the sport. He gets bashed by fighters, promoters, anyone that actually looks at him passing by, so of course he is going to get bashed forever. Who cares.

Meanwhile in another thread Aina is getting called a pussy, etc. and thats allowed lol.

I'm indifferent to the Pav but if real fighters are getting trashed on here all the time without anything done then the Pav can take it I'm sure.

Damn, it kind of hurts to speak the truth to this forum sometimes, makes me feel embarassed for people lol.
but thats why you are the Messiah !

Heddy - 

Let the coaches coach and the managers manage. Just my 2 cents.

mine 2 but many of you guys would love to manage mma fighters , A List !

Not I. Coaches and trainers will know more of your strengths, game plans and tendencies since you are with them 5-7 days a week. I think I would rather take direction from them then a manager.  Pav is good at what he does and that's managing.

Heddy - 

Not I. Coaches and trainers will know more of your strengths, game plans and tendencies since you are with them 5-7 days a week. I think I would rather take direction from them then a manager.  Pav is good at what he does and that's managing.

i said that , Hi Teddy

HKP, my man, how you been brother?

ohferfuxsakes - 
mrzipplokk -  Voted down

That gif is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! If I could vote you up, I would ;)

Haywood Jablowme -  HKP, my man, how you been brother?

Hey Wood ! Anyday you get to go to call to arms is a good day huh !

Monsters Ball - 
mrzipplokk -  Your lame comments concerning Pav are boring and tired. If enough people vote you down, you'll be out of here. Enjoy the rest of your day. 

Agreed. I voted Goku down also.

What gets me is the losers that never accomplished anything attacking Pavia. They think they are cool but they are really just showing what losers they really are.

kettle...pot...black? retard?

at least i passed the bar nukka

and so i cant bash pav...but you douchebags can bash me...how is it different?

you shouldnt vote down because you disagree with someone mr. hall monitors...grow the fuck up