LOL @ PCS Move of the Fight

I think it was Jake Shields twisting over to top position or something like that lol.

Who here has Jake Shields as their favorite fighter?

That was fun to watch. Two great grapplers.Would you prefer a shitty kickboxing match? Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - That was fun to watch. Two great grapplers.Would you prefer a shitty kickboxing match? Phone Post 3.0

this.Jake beats the ground wizard on his home turf.

I enjoyed the fight as well. Sheilds isn't my favorite fighter but I can enjoy jis fights. Phone Post

EKPOGI -
XcessiveZ - That was fun to watch. Two great grapplers.Would you prefer a shitty kickboxing match? Phone Post 3.0

this.Jake beats the ground wizard on his home turf.
Beat or neutralised?

I don't find what jake does as 'beating' but it is impressive to shut down people the way he does.

I'd like to see him vs Palhares Phone Post 3.0

I am happy. They matched two grappling phenoms, and they grappled. If it was a sloppy kickboxing match I would have turned that shit off. I don't mind seeing ADCC-level grapplers grapple. Shields game was better for MMA. That's a real result.

GLORY is on Spike Saturday
It's stand up only, you might enjoy it more if you get bored watching grappling.

I love watching high level grappling. I watch it once and analyze the moves they make, the chess game unfolding. But, once I know the end to the story, the book no longer interests me.

Shield's is an exceptionally slow grappler though. I enjoy finishers like Jacare, Maia and Paul Harris. BJ and Nick Diaz are always fun to watch scramble. It's to bad Marcello Garcia never got more interested in mma

gage949 - GLORY is on Spike Saturday
It's stand up only, you might enjoy it more if you get bored watching grappling.

I love watching high level grappling. I watch it once and analyze the moves they make, the chess game unfolding. But, once I know the end to the story, the book no longer interests me.

Shield's is an exceptionally slow grappler though. I enjoy finishers like Jacare, Maia and Paul Harris. BJ and Nick Diaz are always fun to watch scramble. It's to bad Marcello Garcia never got more interested in mma

true.I mean look at the guys they submitted in the UFC.

Jacare sub Chris Camozzi

Maia submitted Ryan Jensen,Ed Herman,Jason Macdonald,Nate Quarry,Chael Sonnen,Rick Story.

Paul Harris-Ivan Salaverry,Lucio Linharaes,Tomas Dwral,David Branch,Mike Massenzio,Mike Pierce.

I mean these are all very high level submission grapplers.Shields is definitely a slow grappler.It's actually amazing that Jacare,Maia and Paul Harris got to submit those elite grapllers.

I'd prefer neither. Shields had no intention of finishing the fight. His intention was to stay on top.

I love watching guys grapple that are not looking at just maintaining top position Phone Post 3.0

Take some kind of risk! Boring ass fight over position , no really going for the sub. Boooo! If wants to sleep I'll.lay under a blanket not.watch one for 25mins Phone Post

Yeah I've been drinking, Get over it! Phone Post