lol. Sasha Mitchell (Step by Step Cody) got huge..

Never watch Step by Step, but he seems like a pretty damn cool dude.

THE CODE MEISTER Phone Post 3.0

Didnt he do time? Phone Post 3.0

Woah Phone Post 3.0

Wood bang !!!!! Phone Post 3.0

IIRC he beat up his girlfriend.

He was also in Kickboxer 2.

lol. this is the guy who ruined his career because he beat his wife.

"lol. this is the guy who ruined his career because he beat his wife."

I remember that story. I think he had some domestic violence arrest due to his wife being a drug addict and endangering their kids. So yeah, if his coked out wife was trying to hurt their kids, I'm fine with him kickboxing her in the neck.

Let me bang, bro

That was awesome. Thanks petey. Phone Post 3.0

Nuk Soo Cow Jr!

Good shit about carb depletion in there Phone Post 3.0

"Mitchell was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of a garment manufacturer.[2] Mitchell is Jewish, of Russian background.[3] In 1990, he married Jeannette Robbins. The two had four children together before divorcing in 1997. During Mitchell's marriage to Robbins, police were called to the couple's home to investigate reports of domestic abuse.[4][5] He later stated in court that his domestic violence charges resulted from attempts at protecting his children from their physically abusive mother, whom he accused of being a drug user. He was able to obtain full custody of their four children, and their mother only receives limited, supervised visitation five times a year."

PeteyWheatstraw - "Mitchell was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of a garment manufacturer.[2] Mitchell is Jewish, of Russian background.[3] In 1990, he married Jeannette Robbins. The two had four children together before divorcing in 1997. During Mitchell's marriage to Robbins, police were called to the couple's home to investigate reports of domestic abuse.[4][5] He later stated in court that his domestic violence charges resulted from attempts at protecting his children from their physically abusive mother, whom he accused of being a drug user. He was able to obtain full custody of their four children, and their mother only receives limited, supervised visitation five times a year."

I just always knew him as the guy from Step by Step, the Kickboxer sequels and the guy who beat his wife. Crazy that I never heard the other side of the story.

what did he do time for??

looks like he has been doing some steroids...

Stone Cold Interview. This Ric Drasin guy has some pretty good interviews.

lol @ Steve talking about his hair/shaved head look. "I had beautiful hair, but I didn't get the lifetime guarantee. I got a receding hairline."

In for later Phone Post 3.0

You're the weakest of all the Sloans!

Bry Bry - what did he do time for??

looks like he has been doing some steroids...

Well he has been training with Rich Piana so... Phone Post 3.0

I frickin loved this guy in the kickboxer movies when I was a kid. Kickboxer 4: the aggressor, ftw Phone Post 3.0