LOL ScaramoochMouth vs DoubleDealing Bannon!

Anthony Scaramucci rips into Steve Bannon at a Hanukkah party

The former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci ripped into the former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon during a party, the New York Post says.

Scaramucci was not coy about his disdain for Bannon during his time in the Trump administration, and that does not appear to have changed.

"He's a loser," Scaramucci said of Bannon, Page Six reported. "He'll be a stalwart defender of Israel until he's not. That's how this guy operates. I've seen this guy operate. He was a stalwart defender of me until it became better for him not to be."-----

http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-scaramucci-rips-into-steve-bannon-at-jewish-party-2017-12

Bannon can suck his own dick

-The Mooch

Bannon is done. He served his purpose during the election cycle. Time to write a book.

camicom -

Bannon is done. He served his purpose during the election cycle. Time to write a book.

Hows that?

BB is the front line

toelocku -
camicom -

Hows that?

BB is the front line

Not BB, but his influence on elections probably is exhausted.

if this turns physical who takes it?

The Mooch always has a blade on him but even if he does not wield it, he is the quicker more lithe man.

the mooch looks a lot more athletic, but bannon was in the military so who knows. I'd probably bet on the mooch.

Hammerstein -
karasu - 

if this turns physical who takes it?

Are you kidding me? The Mooch would destroy Bannon, unless Bannon starts shooting Force lightning.

yes yessss