LOL. Slow boy becomes transgender girl, runs track

http://www.ktva.com/high-school-runner-brings-spotlight-to-alaska-transgender-policy-432/

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED at the result.

I love it and want to see more of it, just to see the confused mind-blown look on liberals faces. Phone Post 3.0

Hot teen ass at 0:50 Phone Post 3.0

Total horseshit.

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Lost to two girls, what a pussy.

Progress Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - I keep trying to tell my son to join the girls volleyball team to get a scholarship..he could wreck those bitches Phone Post 3.0

...and he would get to shower with them after games!!!

"Son here is my camera, take it with you when you go to volleyball and...."

Didn't look like he even won. What the hell. If your gonna become a broad for sports at least be good at them. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G -

Lost to two girls, what a pussy.

Haha so true that guy is shit good on the girls who beat him Phone Post 3.0

Everyone's equal, right? So what's the problem. Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0

I hope in 20 years all female sports are pretty much just the male minor league and have zero actual women Phone Post 3.0

Akston - I hope in 20 years all female sports are pretty much just the male minor league and have zero actual women Phone Post 3.0
Only then will Obamas dream be fulfilled. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at the news anchors keeping the straight faces.

In the comments, someone wrote "if this was the other way around, a girl transitioning into a boy, we wouldn't make a big deal out of this."

To which I responded, "if it was the other way around, the kid isn't winning any events" Phone Post 3.0

That shit won't happen in Texas! Believe that playa! Phone Post 3.0

Someone needs to tell that kid the real money is in Tennis.

Right Venus....

the_b00ts -
Thrill Hammer - Didn't look like he even won. What the hell. If your gonna become a broad for sports at least be good at them. Phone Post 3.0

Look At Fallon Fox

Exactly. Phone Post 3.0

BUCKLE UP BUCKEROO