lol @ soccer helmets. floppers rejoice!

^I find that extremely hard to believe, but I haven't exactly done a lot of reading on the subject.

that first one is 13years old... and the only brain trauma in the pdf is from heading goal posts... lol

the second one is a dead link

Kmonk - 
Pancake Syrup Ali - 
Zombit Jesus - Do professional soccer players have problems with concussions? Phone Post 3.0

Taylor Twellman did to where he had to retire from it but it's very rare that it's a big problem like he had

Recent studies have demonstrated that concussive brain trauma is as prominent in soccer as it is in contact sports such as American football or ice hockey-

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/105/3/659.abstract?sid=d7f5b31f-d928-4b1d-be8b-61a9b2007806

Concussions occur at the same rate as in American Football-

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9065529?dopt=Abstract

I highly doubt it. Played soccer since i can remember and never had any troubles but i played hockey for 4 years and had 4-5 concussions just in that span which made me stop playing. Unless it's somewhere in Africa where they're using a brick as a ball i just can't see that as true

Sinful1 -
Spinelock - Jesus fuck. Are they going to make them wear hockey pads to wrestling practice next?

not just in practice but also in competition

Phone Post

Clichy - It will be more dangerous with those face masks smacking into kids all the time.

Pretty much this.

If the idiot administrators are actually going to have soccer players wearing the stupid eye/face mask versions, it's only a matter of time before someone gets cut or teeth get knocked out because of it.

I'll bet they won't be allowed to wear those things when they play teams from other school districts.

and how is it just one school?

are they gonna be playing other teams where none of them have headgear?

Heading the ball is a huge part of the game and with that shit on your head theres no way you can do it as accurately. So kids that train with these things will never learn that part of the game properly.

Hansumboy - Heading the ball is a huge part of the game and with that shit on your head theres no way you can do it as accurately. So kids that train with these things will never learn that part of the game properly.

I was about to say the same thing.