lol son brddo wiped midegets burrito on asscrakc

lol get tthis son.  neway couple dayssago after ddoin some shit me n my boy brrodo were stashin bank son workin our shit ata deltaco.  neway theis chip ass middget walk in and he like 'give me a taco give me aburriot' i hjear this shit frrom the back and brodo was wrokin the line.  he go 'watcch this shit son' i see him make a bean ncheese burttio and put it on his ass for a 15 seconds and then rap it up and serve it.  lol shsoulda seen teh look on the midget face he aint never know he ateing a ass lol.

neway brodo and i done barkin it so funy nd this hotssass chick that works there is feelin it.  u cuould say one thing led to nothier next thin i know brodo ann i runin stank in the wash closet on theseseschicks son.

notther day nother tank and nother dollar 

time to thit up the gym son and sub some chips

Word. Phone Post 3.0

Haven't you been repeatedly told that it's silly to put that much effort into this troll character? Nobody reads the gibberish you put so much effort into writing.  

now i know why the won't let you bang....

because you are retarded.

Worst troll ever Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - Worst troll ever Phone Post 3.0
And meatgazer Phone Post 3.0

Derp Phone Post

You're my favourite. Phone Post

The fuck? Phone Post 3.0

The worst thing about this troll is he doesn't stay in character, when he posts on threads he hasn't created he types normal coherent sentences. I just don't understand why he keeps doing this shit. Phone Post 3.0

Reads like a lockdown love letter.  Get bent, cockfaggot.

My favorite poster. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - My favorite poster. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, that means it won't be long until he's retired.

Poor OP is so excited to talk about this topic he is suffering a stroke. Phone Post 3.0

The fuck is this? Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
GnP Sonnen - Worst troll ever Phone Post 3.0
And meatgazer Phone Post 3.0
Indeed Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - My favorite poster. Phone Post 3.0
Reported. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't read it. Too much work.

The_KoJ -
Jimmy Rustler - My favorite poster. Phone Post 3.0
Reported. Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0