LOL @ The Ethics of Local MMA

Man some people are just ruthless.

Sweet jesus, spill the beans or stfu..

You just wasted some of my precious internet time here..

I only have like 17 hours left now...

Is this about how Monte Cox makes young fighters toss his salad to get spots on Extreme Challenge shows?

There are some really good people in this sport, and then others who anchor the other end of the spectrum.

Its funny the amount of time, energy and the actual lengths people try to go to.  Its flattering infact lol.

I must have missed something

Yet I don't miss a thing =P

MY GOD THIS DAVE@ACCUTEST: SNITCH-LIKE MYSTERY THREAD

you're always so vague Jake... but I do find that one of your more adorable qualities, at least since you cut your hair short.

I'm pretty straight forward 99% of the time.

This is just one of those 1% days.

KC MMA has absolutely no ethics hahaha...I feel your pain Mouth

Jake,

I told you not to be turnin tricks on my block, you should know better. Now I've had to go after your show.

TMFY - Jake,

I told you not to be turnin tricks on my block, you should know better. Now I've had to go after your show.
LOL

BAN IN 3..2...1..

Your lucky that I have not sent in my associates Joe Lombardo & Angelo LaPietra.Your trying to come in to Chicago & set up shop without permission.You will be hearing from us soon.

John DiFronzo  

crowbar -  Your lucky that I have not sent in my associates Joe Lombardo & Angelo LaPietra.Your trying to come in to Chicago & set up shop without permission.You will hearing from us soon.

John DiFronzo 

Shit.

This is probably going to sound familiar! lol

Can I call to hear the whole story? lol

JakeTyler couldn't be more correct. That's exactly what I was getting at.

Dojosensei - JakeTyler couldn't be more correct. That's exactly what I was getting at.

Lies.

I owe Mouth 20 bucks.

True story!