Lol @ the UFC HW division

It’s been complete ass ever since Brock Lesnar left. And right this second it is easily the worst it’s ever been in my time as a fan

You guys can hate him all you want but Brock is the best and most exciting fighter in UFC HW history. No HW including fedor is beating UFC 100 Lesnar Pre-illness

8 Likes

Jon Jones is going to tear through this awful putrid division

6 Likes

Stipe stops him.

1 Like

He’s too old now and his chin has been cracked a few times. As much as I would like to see Stipe knock him out, I just don’t see it happening

5 Likes

It’s been shit since the Pride guys got old, then got shittier when the Strikeforce guys got old. The UFC can’t develop a HW talent pool.

16 Likes

lol @ Brock. The guy was an absolute joke and made zero impact on MMA.

You seem like a decent guy, but you have the absolute worst taste in fighters.

8 Likes

All of the good potential heavyweights are professionals in better paying sports. Been that way since the early 1980s when heavyweight boxing started going to shit.

12 Likes

Are you retarded? You paid zero attention for years it seems if you’re not sub 80 iq.

2 Likes

He’s not the best heavyweight but you’re being just as ridiculous. He was a legit champion so he definitely made an impact.

4 Likes

The division as a whole isnt exactly at a high point but I think Tom has looked really promising and Blaydes is pretty good.

The way things went down there was just fucked though. Cursed.

1 Like

HW division is the worst its been since UFC 1 IMO.

4 Likes

That’s hilarious coming from you von douche. Stick with your love affair with bull dykes.

He has one legit when at it’s Carwin, which most could argue it should have been stopped while he was getting his head beat in.

He has one legit heavyweight victory in my opinion. The only reason he won anything was his size.

One? Get the fuck out of here. And bull dykes? Yeah you’re legit fucking retarded. Looks like the Syphilis your dad gave you has gone to your head.

2 Likes

Pre diverticulitis Brock Lesnar is the greatest heavyweight who ever lived. He would mop the floor with every heavyweight on the current UFC roster

5 Likes

It’s heavyweight, size is irrelevant. He has a legit wrestling background and is a very good athlete. He has several good wins, Mir, Carwin and Couture were all good wins. He has a few others that are good as well. Herring and Hunt would beat plenty of current heavyweights.

7 Likes

Brock couldn’t handle getting hit. Prime Brock wouldn’t be top 5 today.

3 Likes

lol the Division today is fucking WEAKKKKKK.

3 Likes

Prime Frank Mir pre motorcycle accident would clean house in today’s heavyweight division

7 Likes

This is simply false lol