LOL @ the UG's Racists

How in the name of sweet Baby Jesus is Rashad catching so much shit for his post-KO actions?

Chuck's typical showboating, scream, flex, gut push out is 10x more insulting and disrespectful.

Insert 100 posts of people saying "i'm not racist"

Chuck was a huge favorite coming into the fight... this KO was a huge upset for a lot of people that bet on Chuck...

I agree with this thread.

Not sure if its racism or not, but the double standard for Rashad is ridiculous.

I actually believe its just people carrying their impressions from TUF 2 on WAY too long.  Kind of like how people STILL say Rashad is a boring fighter because he was then.

It's 100% racism.

It has to be.

Rashad was almost downright humble in the post fight interview.  Prior to that, he tried numerous times to check on Chuck but was pushed back by the medical staff.

I guess Rashad was supposed to hold Chuck's hand until Chuck came to. I mean that's what all MMA fighters do.

Mad Xyientist -  I agree with this thread.

Not sure if its racism or not, but the double standard for Rashad is ridiculous.

I actually believe its just people carrying their impressions from TUF 2 on WAY too long.  Kind of like how people STILL say Rashad is a boring fighter because he was then.

This is the correct response.

lol @

BigKiller -  It's 100% racism.

It has to be.

Chagrin - 
Mad Xyientist -  I agree with this thread.

This is the correct response.

+2

The only thing I didn't like is how Rashad was still trying to come in and 'finish' Chuck on the ground while Chuck was out cold face down, the ref got to him on time, what if the Ref didn't get there on time, would he continue to hit Chuck on the ground like that?

You don't stop until the ref stops you.

Kyle Cooley - You don't stop until the ref stops you.

True...

..But, take a look at what Frank Shamrock does:

If you just knocked Chuck down, wouldn't you stand over him just in case he got up again? It's not like Rashad has many one punch knockouts.

Damn I miss old school Frank Shamrock...oh the things that could have been...sigh

Is it not OBVIOUS that he is out cold and you won the fight at this point?

Mad Xyientist -  Damn I miss old school Frank Shamrock...oh the things that could have been...sigh

I like Frank's style, he is not done yet...

xakx - The only thing I didn't like is how Rashad was still trying to come in and 'finish' Chuck on the ground while Chuck was out cold face down, the ref got to him on time, what if the Ref didn't get there on time, would he continue to hit Chuck on the ground like that?

As Chuck was falling it did not seem like he was out cold. I watched it thinking it was just a good shot and Chuck got knocked on his ass like Jardine and Wandy had done. It wasn't till he kind of rolled over that you knew he went out. Certainly Rashad was not wrong to follow that up as even at home you watching, Chuck fell in an odd way for a fighter to be knocked out cold. As someone else said, you go until the ref stops.

LOL @ following Chuck to the ground being disrespectful.

It's MMA for fuck sakes.  Rashad didn't even attempt to throw a strike.  It was quite obvious he saw that Chuck was out and didn't want to injure him for the sake of it.

Herb Dean did a fantastic job as well stepping in.

Rashad Evans doesn't care about white people

I am not a fan of Rashad, and wanted badly for him to get KO'd by Chuck. That being said, anyone complaining about Rashad's post-fight antics is full of SHIT. I was actually amazed at how calm and respectful Rashad was after the KO. Complete opposite reaction of what some of you are expressing. This is pretty much what I saw of Rashad after the KO:

Some of you nutjobs are just looking for something to bitch about with this guy. Since you can no longer say he is a boring blanket (highlight reel knockouts have dispelled that notion) you have to stretch and say he is disrespectful post-fight. Some of you need to just cut off your fingers so your typing no longer contaminates this forum. 

Please learn the definition of racist before posting about it.