Lol @ this bullshit

FedorFan5000 - 
kkmmnn - 
hubris - maybe they were both raped
Phone Post 3.0

ALL SEX IS RAPE!

That's true according to some of these crazy ass feminists.

Well I wanna rape Josie... Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

This is MEN'S FAULT. All you white-knighters have allowed all this feminist BS to be put into law or at least into the cultural psyche. Laws that demonstrably are prejudiced against men were not even protested by both men.

Do you realize in some areas, waking a girl up with some naughty stimulation is ILLEGAL, EVEN IF she WANTED and told you to do it because feminists have lobbied for it and no one protested it.

Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over. Phone Post 3.0

ribz - Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over. Phone Post 3.0

So many things that I wanna say, you know I like my victims a little bit older.

EVILYOSHIDA - also some shady girls can manipulate guys into having sex with them when they are intoxicated. happens all the time.

guy doesn't have any interest in a girl. girl likes the guy. girl has drinks with the guy and leads him on.. girl encourages the guy to drink more... guy loses his clear thinking and goes home with the girl.. guy has sex with girl.. the girl next day wants to have a relationship or uses the sex as a bargaining tool for a relationship.

this crap happens all the time.

ALL THE TIME
Dude EY is making sense..... wtf Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA - they are doing this to destroy the male "seeking" instinct.

they want the male to wait around for the girl to pursue

this is about destroying natural male roles and instincts.
Usually, I find majority of you posts to be logical but this is by far one of the dumbest shit I've ever read on the OG.

They're trying to protect women from rape by instilling fear into men that use alcohol as a tool to manipulate young girls into doing things they otherwise wouldn't if they were sober.

You're trading too deep into this. No pun intended. Phone Post 3.0

JustSaying -

Usually, I find majority of you posts to be logical but this is by far one of the dumbest shit I've ever read on the OG.

They're trying to protect women from rape by instilling fear into men that use alcohol as a tool to manipulate young girls into doing things they otherwise wouldn't if they were sober.

Reading too deep* Phone Post 3.0

JustSaying - 

Shit, this is the mentality that portrays women as victims.

Women know what happens when they get drunk; along with teaching men to be responsible, women need to be responsible in how far they get drunk.

It could be argued that women need fear instilled in them as well in that if they don't act responsibly and take action to protect themselves, then they can become a "victim". This mentality is instilled in people against other things related to sexual activity, e.g., STD transmission, so why not in drinking?

But this mentality that they are "manipulated" basically attempts to absolve women of any responsibility in what happens to them. This mentality essentially suggests that women are incapable of agency in their own actions.

Bottom line is if both parties are drunk, then neither can give consent, so this ad is incorrect in getting its message across.

On second observation, Jake does have a deceptively coy look about him. Those eyes basically scream rape Phone Post 3.0

They better charge every single man in the world with rape now Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Why wasn't Josie charged with rape? Phone Post 3.0

and this

Salt the Snail -
ribz - Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over. Phone Post 3.0

So many things that I wanna say, you know I like my victims a little bit older.

Jake just wanted to use Josie's love tonight. He didn't want to lose Josie's love tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds to me like Josie was at Myrtle Beach on spring break and got pregnant from Jake. BF found out back in Wisconsin and was pissed, Josie claimed rape, Jake ends up in jail for 10 yrs, checkmate. Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA - also some shady girls can manipulate guys into having sex with them when they are intoxicated. happens all the time.

guy doesn't have any interest in a girl. girl likes the guy. girl has drinks with the guy and leads him on.. girl encourages the guy to drink more... guy loses his clear thinking and goes home with the girl.. guy has sex with girl.. the girl next day wants to have a relationship or uses the sex as a bargaining tool for a relationship.

this crap happens all the time.

ALL THE TIME
This is why I film every one night stand...hard to cry rape when you're on video riding me reverse cowgirl while I've got my hands cuffed together. Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA - they are doing this to destroy the male "seeking" instinct.

This.

Angle 5 -
JustSaying - 

Shit, this is the mentality that portrays women as victims.

Women know what happens when they get drunk; along with teaching men to be responsible, women need to be responsible in how far they get drunk.

It could be argued that women need fear instilled in them as well in that if they don't act responsibly and take action to protect themselves, then they can become a "victim". This mentality is instilled in people against other things related to sexual activity, e.g., STD transmission, so why not in drinking?

But this mentality that they are "manipulated" basically attempts to absolve women of any responsibility in what happens to them. This mentality essentially suggests that women are incapable of agency in their own actions.

Bottom line is if both parties are drunk, then neither can give consent, so this ad is incorrect in getting its message across.
It also portrays woman as mindless, easily manipulated, alcoholic sluts who cant take responsibility for their own actions. Nothing new here! Phone Post 3.0

i am probably the first guy to really say this is being used to destroy the male initiatory instinct.

never heard it before. to me it makes sense.

The thing is it works. YOu are so afraid of going to jail and getting fleece johnsoned that even if you know it's BS you are more careful and are less likely to pursue for fear of what MIGHT happen. the fear of the unknown.. the cards all in her hands if this stuff becomes the law.

these people know they are doing. they are masters of psychological warfare.

I'm just gonna stick to getting dudes drunk. Everyone knows you can't rape a dude. Phone Post 3.0