Cliff plus E Phone Post 3.0

this thread is sponsored by squirt

The iron patriot approves Phone Post 3.0

Tony is one of the best stand ups today Phone Post 3.0

Super Twink Phone Post 3.0

it was an erotic excitement
funny guy with a twinky side

submit1337 - his first UFC?? haha Phone Post 3.0
He been cage side quite a few times now. It's seems he's taken the place of Diaz and Ari Shaffir opening for Joe's comedy shows now that they have become headliners themselves. I don't think Diaz ever sat anywhere near cage side though because the sight of blood makes him faint. Phone Post 3.0

love hinchcliffe

onandon - love hinchcliffe

Blowtorch19 -
He been cage side quite a few times now. It's seems he's taken the place of Diaz and Ari Shaffir opening for Joe's comedy shows now that they have become headliners themselves. I don't think Diaz ever sat anywhere near cage side though because the sight of blood makes him faint. Phone Post 3.0
ummm wrong,

Sacramento - @madflavor isn't on the show tonight. He had knee surgery Tues and can't fly yet. @TonyHinchcliffe is taking his place Phone Post 3.0

from rogan's twitter ^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Kill Tony! Phone Post 3.0

submit1337 -
Blowtorch19 -
ummm wrong,

Sacramento - @madflavor isn't on the show tonight. He had knee surgery Tues and can't fly yet. @TonyHinchcliffe is taking his place Phone Post 3.0
Joe says all the time that it gets harder and harder to get to work with Diaz because the demand for him is so high out there right now. I didn't say they don't work together at all anymore. Phone Post 3.0