lol @ trump trying to tell the docs what to say

Today's press conference is hilarious.  The doctors are saying something then trump is jumping in and saying "but that's not what he said..." and then he's trying to editorialize what the doctor just said and spin it in a different direction to sound like the doc just said something different.

Good god, what a fucking moron.  

And this is after firing one of the higher level CDC guys for having spoken out against hyroxychloroquine being a viable treatment.  

10 Likes

A doctor says he was removed after pressing for rigorous vetting of treatments embraced by Trump.

The doctor who led the federal agency involved in developing a coronavirus vaccine said on Wednesday that he was removed from his post after he pressed for a rigorous vetting of a coronavirus treatment embraced by President Trump. The doctor said that science, not “politics and cronyism,” must lead the way.

Dr. Rick Bright was abruptly dismissed this week as the director of the Department of Health and Human Services’ Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, or BARDA, and as the deputy assistant secretary for preparedness and response.

Instead, he was given a narrower job at the National Institutes of Health. “I believe this transfer was in response to my insistence that the government invest the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the Covid-19 pandemic into safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit,” he said in a statement to The New York Times’s Maggie Haberman.

“I am speaking out because to combat this deadly virus, science — not politics or cronyism — has to lead the way,” he said.

The White House declined to comment.

Trump's fucking horrible lately. Luckily his constituents are retarded and are focusing on immigration now cause they tuk hour jeeebbbsss.

11 Likes

Isaac298 -

Trump's fucking horrible lately. Luckily his constituents are retarded and are focusing on immigration now cause they tuk hour jeeebbbsss.

Theyre focusing on how they want to go outside. Oddly they aren't particularly upset that we just now got the amount of tests available that Trump said we'd have in early March.   And it's woefully inadequate.  

Are you guys alright, like for real? jesus.

3 Likes

We're fine hope you are too

haha I'm good too. You guys have a good night. I'm off to play video games. Love you guys, for real.

I actually kinda feel bad for you fucking idiots. Completely brainwashed parrots. 

kingofpancakes - Are you guys alright, like for real? jesus.

Just fine thanks.  Are YOU alright?  Sounds like you might be living in a different reality if you didn't see trump jumping all over the doctors as they were answering questions, then trying to rephrase the doctors' answers to sound more positive and politically convenient for him.  

2 Likes

Davy - 

I actually kinda feel bad for you fucking idiots. Completely brainwashed parrots. 

Yep.  There's something seriously wrong with trump supporters.  THere is actually something wrong with anyone who supports either trump or biden.  

3 Likes

angryinch - 
Davy - 

Yep.  There's something seriously wrong with trump supporters.  THere is actually something wrong with anyone who supports either trump or biden.  

Yup

madmartigan is a long-time lurker, first-time poster, okay?  He's never posted here before two days ago.  I often sign up for offtopics on MMA forums to begin posting liberal propaganda.  He's just a salt-of-the-earth, regular American citizen posting his opinion.  

1 Like

Isaac298 - 
angryinch - 
Davy - 

Yup

I'm in a good mood right now. I don't really have much to say about it. I don't know the details, at the moment, and I probably won't go looking into it any further tonight. IF I have something to so I'll come back. Until the, later taters/

dhughes -

madmartigan is a long-time lurker, first-time poster, okay?  He's never posted here before two days ago.  I often sign up for offtopics on MMA forums to begin posting liberal propaganda.  He's just a salt-of-the-earth, regular American citizen posting his opinion.  

Im the greatest swordsman who ever lived, but even I know that it's odd when a layman (Trump in this example) won't let an expert speak about their expertise. Doesnt that bother you and make you suspicious, just a little?

kingofpancakes -
Isaac298 - 
angryinch - 
Davy - 

Yup

I'm in a good mood right now. I don't really have much to say about it. I don't know the details, at the moment, and I probably won't go looking into it any further tonight. IF I have something to so I'll come back. Until the, later taters/

Are you alright 

What sort of sane man types this

madmartigan - 
dhughes -

Im the greatest swordsman who ever lived, but even I know that it's odd when a layman (Trump in this example) won't let an expert speak about their expertise. Doesnt that bother you and make you suspicious, just a little?

I've also the longest of penises ever posted on the UG!  

madmartigan -

A doctor says he was removed after pressing for rigorous vetting of treatments embraced by Trump.

The doctor who led the federal agency involved in developing a coronavirus vaccine said on Wednesday that he was removed from his post after he pressed for a rigorous vetting of a coronavirus treatment embraced by President Trump. The doctor said that science, not “politics and cronyism,” must lead the way.

Dr. Rick Bright was abruptly dismissed this week as the director of the Department of Health and Human Services’ Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, or BARDA, and as the deputy assistant secretary for preparedness and response.

Instead, he was given a narrower job at the National Institutes of Health. “I believe this transfer was in response to my insistence that the government invest the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the Covid-19 pandemic into safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit,” he said in a statement to The New York Times’s Maggie Haberman.

“I am speaking out because to combat this deadly virus, science — not politics or cronyism — has to lead the way,” he said.

The White House declined to comment.

Not the thickest, mind you, but by far the longest!

CobraKaiRep - 
kingofpancakes -
Isaac298 - 
angryinch - 
Davy - 

Yup

Are you alright 

What sort of sane man types this

Ha! I'm out for realz. One love.

Trumptards loathe doctors with their fancy book learning and always telling them to eat healtthy (quacks!) so they wii probably approve of trump's conduct

2 Likes