LOL @ UFC 105 Countdown show

Bisping being KTFO by Henderson is mentioned in passing, but never actually shown! Here comes the Zuffa revisionist history.

yea that was wierd. Boring countdown show for me. Im still mma hungover from saturday night...

Wasnt near a comp. until tonight. Im still seeing what everyone has to say about the Strikeforce card and re watching the fights. No really thinking about this weekends UFC just yet...

lol i was always find it funny the footage they show in those shows.

They make it seem like Vera was drilling Sylvia, Couture beating Nog etc...

the only interesting fight on this shit card is swick and that other poor mans murray uk bloke

Any where have the video yet? I'll keep checking.

still nothing...

I'm still amazed people are confused by this thing called "marketing" that businesses around the world do to sell their products.  They should instead focus on all the bad stuff about their product right?  Crazy huh?

I lol'd.

Bisping being KTFO by Henderson is mentioned in passing, but never actually shown! Here comes the Zuffa revisionist history.

Yeah they should try to promote a Bisping fight by showing him get brutally KO'd.

epwar - Bisping being KTFO by Henderson is mentioned in passing, but never actually shown! Here comes the Zuffa revisionist history.
Really? You promote your own business by emphasizing the weak points? You gotta share some of your marketing material.

Should be epic.

seriously OP is a Fucking moron. Countdown is a show to hype the upcoming card. By the way OP its not revisionist history. no one said the KO was a fluke or it never happened, they touched on it and moved on. I did like Bisping joking about Kang moving to the power hand of his opponent. But to everyone else, please realize countdown isnt meant for us. we all know who Brandon Vera is, who Dennis Kang is, its for the casual fan that might know these guys.

Frozenropes - yea that was wierd. Boring countdown show for me. Im still mma hungover from saturday night...

What a clown..Good card but not great and not surprising endings....