Lol UFC trying to copy TFATK

Title says it all, copying the fighter and the kid format by pairing Serra and Jim Norton Phone Post 3.0

Haha good call I think ur rite Phone Post 3.0

True but Jim and Matt will be way better

No they won't Phone Post 3.0

100% Phone Post 3.0

Huh Phone Post 3.0

A former MMA world champion, and an actually funny comic? I don't see the correlation with TKATK.

Danny LaRusso - No they won't Phone Post 3.0
It's not a given, but Norton is a better comedian, and Serra is a better... everything than Schaub. That doesn't automatically mean it will be better, because TFATK isn't popular because of either Schaub or Callan's personal success, but because their chemistry together. If Norton and Serra don't have the chemistry, then it won't be as good. Phone Post 3.0

Except Brendan and Bryan are actually best friends and already had good chemistry when they started the show. I don't know if Matt and Jim even know each other Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - 

True but Jim and Matt will be way better

This.

Serra won't have MMA sour grapes like Schaub, whomdidn't have what it takes to be a contender.

GSDbestbreed -

A former MMA world champion, and an actually funny comic? I don't see the correlation with TKATK.

Hahaha roasted Phone Post 3.0

Lol why does everyone dog on Callen and Schaub? They're good together, I love the podcast. And Schaub never makes himself out to be a world beater fighter Phone Post 3.0

Jim Norton is 1000x the comedian Brian is

Matt Serra is 1000x the fighter brendan is Phone Post 3.0

Whether you like Schaub or not don't disrespect his fighting career. He got in there and did it and acquired some solid wins. And I love Matt Serra too, but if he didn't tag St. Pierre their careers would be pretty comparable Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -

Callen is funnier. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah what's the show called? Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
Someonestolemysocks -

I think Callen is funnier as well Phone Post 3.0

i'd rather listen to tfatk, and i sort of hate schaub

GSDbestbreed -

Hahah VU Phone Post 3.0

Danny LaRusso -
Clarence Parents -
Someonestolemysocks -

I think Callen is funnier as well Phone Post 3.0
He is much more annoying interviewing people and infuriating around guys he wants to suck up to. Phone Post 3.0