LOL. Who would fall for this WoW scam?

got this in my email box this morning. if someone actually followed the link they deserve to lose their account.

Dear World of Warcraft fans, because your server is there a large number of illegal transactions, and other server players were a large number complaints to your account. The
To World of Warcraft, we conducted a detailed analysis and review. After this analysis, we draw preliminary conclusions: Your account has been participating
too many the illegal transactions, we will permanently ban your account. At this moment we are to understand your feelings, if you have any questions please visit
http://WOV-INFO.INFO/.

Blizzard of fraud and abuse department

Seems legit. Look at it through 7 proxies.

lol, in one of my old guild's i knew a guy that fell for one of these scams. they jacked all of his stuff, he had to basically start over. i never felt sorry for the guy because every i was in raid with him he would alway's wisper me and say he was the main tank.

lmao.. I love gold farmers engrish.

i get flooded with emails from them...have i bought gold online ...YES...do i care NO!!!!

Blizzard knows who buys gold and they dont care.....

Yea blizz dont care about no gold buying. But I heard botting they will actually do something. Although every BG im in has at least 2 bots lol.

I haven't had an account in a bout a year, and I still get those fucking things 5 times a day. I get ones for Aion as well, annoying shit.

Did you were to get the link of hacking in your character is the gold transaction of never done to be immediate?

Winnson - Did you were to get the link of hacking in your character is the gold transaction of never done to be immediate?

wat?

Mako_ - 
Winnson - Did you were to get the link of hacking in your character is the gold transaction of never done to be immediate?

wat?

hes a undercover Chinese Gold Farmer ...dressed as a OG member to know the inside scoop

Alot of people fall for that shit...I recently got a chinese gold farmer whispering me from a name called "Balizzard" lol. Soon they're going to take over vent, just watch!

sexz - Alot of people fall for that shit...I recently got a chinese gold farmer whispering me from a name called "Balizzard" lol. Soon they're going to take over vent, just watch!

i just make a macro in spanish with /w their name

and i proceed to SPAM while i wait for a q to pop!