LOL.. wow COURT was ROBBED..

are you serious?? round 1 and 3 was all court, fucking bs.

sorry didnt see alll the threads b4 i made this one, can delete mods.

easedel - 1st round could go either way no robbery, just a very close fight

Are you joking me? Phone Post

I had 1 and 2 going to Ring. Phone Post

FinestScotch - First round barely Ring, second Ring clearly, third devastatingly McGee.

As a whole McGee won. By rounds, Ring did.

This. IMO Ring didn't deserve to win after gassing so badly, but he won the rounds. Phone Post

I was pulling for Ring,and i had him in 1 and 2, but 3 was a blowout for mcghee. I couldnt understand why Hackleman was telling Court that he won rd 1 and 2 in between rounds.

I had money on Court and thought if he didn't finish him in the 3rd I lost money. Rd. 1 could have been a draw but with the hometown crowd it went to Ring, clearly the 2nd round was Ring. So IMO the judges got it right and I'm out $20 Phone Post

SmasherSnu - I was pulling for Ring,and i had him in 1 and 2, but 3 was a blowout for mcghee. I couldnt understand why Hackleman was telling Court that he won rd 1 and 2 in between rounds.

cause john wanted him to stay positive, and he did win round 1 and round 3 for sure, i think it was a clear robbery, but thats just my opinions.

if court knew he lost round 2 he woulda gotten desperate and made a mistake in round 3, the reason he did so well in round 3 is cause he's good as fuck but also hackleman mind ninja'd him to be comfortable.

A+ cornering!

I thougj court won Phone Post

wreckker - I thougj court won Phone Post

So did i Phone Post