lol you guys don't even train UFC

So I was at Justins the other day and decided to jump in the chat room and drop a bunch of typical noob remarks in there and boy did they get pissed! They corrected me with their superior MMA knowledge left and right! I must say I kinda understand trolling now cause it was pretty fun.

Fun easy trolls...

What UFC is this? (asked for a non-UFC event) Works great for shows with a ring... "this UFC is lame... it's in a ring!"

How long has (non-UFC fighter) been fighting UFC?

Whenever corrected just lol @ them because they OBVIOUSLY don't even train UFC and because you do you could beat them into bolivian.

Then train UFC becomes trane UFC and so forth... you get the idea.

Holy SHIT!! I love going to Justintv and doing that shit.

Good entertainment if your bored.

My favorite is going to a channel playing Pride stuff and saying "Fedor is scared of Brock!"

bam57bam - Holy SHIT!! I love going to Justintv and doing that shit.

Good entertainment if your bored.

My favorite is going to a channel playing Pride stuff and saying "Fedor is scared of Brock!"

Dude exactly! lol Maybe I'm simple minded but the shit is funny to me. What I say makes me laugh and then their reactions make me laugh... I'm always at work just passing time anyway.

lol you know half the people correcting you and getting pissed post on here.. I dont expexct this thread to be very popular

haha....im checking this out.....

yea i do it all the time but i think people get more pissed when u talk about kimbo or if u ask about a wrestler

^^^ oh yeah... you cant forget the (chose a WWE guy) would really have a shot at LHW

do it on jtv

everyone in the chat at jtv are already huge noobs so i dont see the point anymore

^^^ because THEY'RE the ones who get pissed! LOL! They think they're so educated because they know it's MMA and not UFC that they make a point to tell you how stupid you are.

They're so proud of their 1st grade MMA knowledge they don't realize they're getting schooled by a professor

AK-BJJ - They're so proud of their 1st grade MMA knowledge they don't realize they're getting schooled by a professor

haha that is true! idiots started watching yesterday and think they know it all

whats wrong with training ufc? i do it to stay in shape

YOU CANT TRAIN UFC... ITS NOT A STYLE!

MMA IS A STYLE AND UFC IS A BRAND, IDIOT!

It's trane, you moran

AK-BJJ - YOU CANT TRAIN UFC... ITS NOT A STYLE!

MMA IS A STYLE AND UFC IS A BRAND, IDIOT!

no, mma is fought in rings like affliction, and ufc is in a cage, like strikeforce.

Sounds like fun