Lol!

Da faq was that bull dog choke!  Congrats to funky,  he was leaking early but pulled it off

I wonder if he was actually out. I didn't look like he could've been, but the way his arm dropped definitely looked like he was somehow. That was strange. 

I think they through Ben into this tough early fight hoping he would lose.

Was weird,  I thought he was out

He put his thumb up after Herb grabbed his arm. Big fuck up 

Live I thought he was out. Unfortunate. I don’t blame herb dean 

They stay in that spot for 5 more seconds ... what happens different?

I thought he was out due to the arm floppage.

crazydave - 

maybe lawler actually goes unconscious. now we’ll never know

We can all agree though,  he wasn’t getting out of that choke

Again there is no camera angle that shows it, it looked like he was out from what I saw live. However the replay looked like it was on the chin and therefore he wasn’t out. Although I have zero grappling experience and have never defended a bulldog choke, so I have no idea why he would have dropped his arm like that if he wasn’t out. 

Funky! 

crazydave -

People won't talk shit about a bad stoppage? I dunno. I can't decide. I don't think anyone can say it didn't look like he was out for a few seconds there, whether he was or not. Gonna be interesting. 

He was definitely almost out from the way he went limp, unfortunate stoppage but could have been worse.

Soul Gravy - I thought he was out due to the arm floppage.

Same

When he picked his arm up his arm didn't go limp. 

With that said congrats to Funky that was an amazing comback and choke

pampered_fighter -

We can all agree though,  he wasn’t getting out of that choke

Can't agree on that. 

Was surprised Dean didn't stop it earlier when Ben was getting absolutely wrecked. 

I do like how Robbie screamed in anger at Herb and then immediately apologized and shook his hand, not sure how many fighters would have the presence of mind to do that. 

I also thought he was out. He could have gone out and came back to real quick. Who knows. It sucks that Askrens win doesn't seem 100% legit.

crazydave - 

ben woulda squeezed til the bell for sure

could rob hang on?