LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen so many people jump off a bandwagon at the same time. Tait and Josh gave everything they had and tards are ragging on Tait because he lost!
it is really funny to see a bunch of keyboard humping retards hate on a pro fighter.LOL

go TITO 5-1 (said quietly to myself)

tait ....pro? YEAH RIGHT

and josh definatley isn't pro

"I on the West Coast haven't even seen Tait lose yet."

then get off the internet stupidass!!!!

ufc judges always have me questioning their criteria.

"tards are ragging on Tait because he lost!"

not because he lost, because of his skills

"Now, I'm starting to question the judges... even by UFC judging criteria, how did either fighter get both rounds???"

I agree it should have gone another round, and Tait would have probably won.

I agree if it went to a third round Taint would have won.  He had to many close calls with subs to think he would have lost.

Tate got way too much attention from 10th Planet posting all day long the past few weeks. If Tait won tonight, they'd be on here spamming all night about how he's going to win the whole thing. Unfortunately, Tate lost, so the tide has turned against him. What did you cats expect?

TTT 4 Tait

The only good thing about Tait losing is the possibility that it'll shut up some of the B.S. from 10th Planet Jiu-JitsuDark Planet Catch Wrestling.

"What did you cats expect?"

A third round, or if nothing else at least a fair decision. Two judges going 20-18 for Haynes isn't "expected", after watching the ten minutes of fighting I watched.

Faking a knockdown to lure a guy into a submission wasn't the best plan either then. That might have made it a 10-8 round right there in the judge's eyes.

ttt

im actually a fan of tait now after a brief period of tait hating "

I know! I am now a Tait fan.

"Sometimes this show makes you think that maybe this shit isn't so hard to get into afterall. "

I've been thinking the same thing since season 1

i thought tait won

,haynes didnt do shit, he landed a few punches but notin clean,and the knockdown was BS

and tait was landing some beautiful jabs and had good feints,the only thing he could of done better was when he feinted and haynes flinched he should of thrown right away

its funny tait was suppost to havbe horrible hands but he was landing nice jabs and haynbes didnt really land much

g&p- we finally agree on something, I am definitly a Tait fan and all the haters out there are loosers, they wouldnt have the balls to say any of this shit to his face, so who's the tough guy now?

"g&p- we finally agree on something, I am definitly a Tait fan and all the haters out there are loosers, they would have the balls to say any of this shit to his face, so who's the tough guy now?"

Loudgrl- I have allways known you were good people

g&p ttt

These guys are fucking haters.