LOLZ At Doug!!!

YOU CRAZZY tEAM TOMpKINS nUTHUGGGER! LOL AT U! Do u even now the difference between a ristwatch and a wristlawk???

lol@you

why do you make it seem like a bad thing that people have loyalty to a team, especially one that they train with?

Y do U HAVE won EyeBRoW???

Why don't you learn to spell ?

lol@your not so witty reply...obviously you've been reading other threads where I've made fun of my own eyebrow...maybe try to come up with something original next time?

One word for you  www.dictionary.com

yl2 and BB2 have translated the correct

LOL!! who is this ass clown?? who does he think he is?? He "says" he has sparred with us?? and we are no that great?? Must have been hanging out at 181 and hooked up with BrunoD, saying he's a top fighter with Team Tompkins,  and had a sparring match in the bathroom

maybe somebody shawn has asked not to return to tompkins who knows...but i think he has a crush on dougie and is approaching it how i approached girls in grade 5 by being mean so no one knew i "liked" them

i know the story.

his art was to deadly for Team Tompkins, He has his own Mcdojo in his basement apartment and trains hard everyday on his death grip and 'touch of lifeless" he so calls it.

for everyones safety. if he comes to train, watch out for his skills. he took on 6 BJJ black belts at once, 2 have lost limbs, one was killed instantly on his death grip. 3 vanished into thin air from the lifeless touch.

Everyone now was been warned.

edit - spelling mistake. hooked on phonics works

lol

It does not matter if you like or don't like the Tompkins gym or the guys that train there.The fact is Tompkins puts out top notch fighters and prepares his guys for the ring.This school probably has the best lightweights to train with in Canada.

Like them or not their reputation speaks for itself.

Deafwoody, no truer words have been spoken!!
Hope all is well with u!

U know what I just realized guys? There is no point in trying to be whitty and making smart comebacks for this loser.  Lets just say Bring it, dont Sing it!! Who are you man?? Who did u spar with?

I DON"T SPARE, i GRAPPLE.

Y PUNCH When U CAN TAKE DOWN AND SUBMITT???

I believe u said...
"Tompkin guy not so great. Stand up wasn't good when I spar with them and floor work really sup par"

Y punch?? maybe for an exciting fight, that people want to see?? dont forget they are really the ones paying us!!  Among many other reasons

"I DON"T SPARE, i GRAPPLE.
Y PUNCH When U CAN TAKE DOWN AND SUBMITT??? "

But your previous account said you boxed for like 8 years? lol

ddinkling...I've had alls I can stand I can't stands no more!

You, me, and a mat bitch!

E-mail where you want to be when I choke you out!

i werk nites all weak, toherwise, i'd fuk u up.....