Lombard has not won since march 2014.

Hes 0-3 with 1 NC in his last 4. I dont see him turning it around at WW and making it back into the top 10.

Where does he go from here?

Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?

orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?

dana white and any of the people who claim woodley ducks

Probably Bellator

orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?
I remember some guy proclaiming Pettis as the goat LW, lol

People were nervous to fight him. Testing and time got up with him.

evh -
orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?

Woodley DID duck him and would've gotten smoked by him at the time. Things change, Woodley would most likely take it these days.

Bellator.

He's still good but the guys freaking 39. Got to UFC too late in his career. It's a shame. 

mkou -
orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?
I remember some guy proclaiming Pettis as the goat LW, lol

I think the Pettis that fought Cerrone and Benson just may have been. If he'd ever tightened up his wrestling (how tf did he not with Askren in that room) and mentality he'd still be champ imo 

Burkman took his soul. Lol

Uni man - 
evh -

Woodley DID duck him and would've gotten smoked by him at the time. Things change, Woodley would most likely take it these days.

whatever you want to call it, it was a great call by woodley. he beat stun gun, gastelum, and lawler and is now champ. lombard pissed hot and effectively ended his career.

He was a legit threat, fans seem to seriously forget

He KO'd Palhares easy

He beat Shields, the same Shields who held wins over Maia, and the current champ Woodley

He got caught and now the USADA have more restricted testing

He was a top contender no one wanted to fight

Uni man -
evh -

100%

He has been an awesome disappointment.

not a fan but imo he beat hendricks

SexiestManAlive - He was a legit threat, fans seem to seriously forget

He KO'd Palhares easy

He beat Shields, the same Shields who held wins over Maia, and the current champ Woodley

give a list of the dates when those fights went down.

JSMHP - People were nervous to fight him. Testing and time got up with him.

I offered to fight him in his first UFC fight when his opponent fell out. I'm sure plenty of others did too

How would Lombard vs Uriah Hall go right now?

BruteDion - 
SexiestManAlive - He was a legit threat, fans seem to seriously forget

He KO'd Palhares easy

give a list of the dates when those fights went down.

shields also has a win over dan henderson...  his fight with maia was extremely close though.. could of went either way..