Lombard has not won since march 2014.

Uni man -
evh -
orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?

dana white and any of the people who claim woodley ducks

Woodley DID duck him and would've gotten smoked by him at the time. Things change, Woodley would most likely take it these days.

Found him/ her.

Uni man -
evh -
orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?

dana white and any of the people who claim woodley ducks

Woodley DID duck him and would've gotten smoked by him at the time. Things change, Woodley would most likely take it these days.

Woodley would not have got smoked by Lombard at any point in his career. Lombard was always an overrated fighter and he's totally proved it in his terrible run in the UFC 

camozzi -
JSMHP - People were nervous to fight him. Testing and time got up with him.

I offered to fight him in his first UFC fight when his opponent fell out. I'm sure plenty of others did too

Chris u were in a different position. Hector had some name value. It's a good business decision if u believe in yourself. I said nervous and not scared for a reason. I don't think tyron was scared of hector I think tyron didn't think the juice was worth the squeeze. U are an independent contractor so risking your business for a weak return is bad business. People are passing on masvidal for the same reason. Jorge is underrated and everyone knows he is a tough fight

mkou - 
orcus - Who was that guy on here who thought he was the best fighter in the division and everyone was terrified to fight him?
I remember some guy proclaiming Pettis as the goat LW, lol

Prior to losing to RDA, Pettis had great credentials and IMO, was one of the best lightweights ever.

WEC Champ, UFC champ, two wins over another all-time LW great in Henderson and a win over another all-time LW great in Melendez.

Key wins over Cerrone, Lauzon, Stephens and Castillo as well.

-GG

Also, of those 18 wins, 15 had been finishes. 7 KOs and 8 subs. That's about an 85% finish rate and a balanced attack.

I'll always tune in to see Lombard fight.

Doesn't he have quite an expensive contract as well?

When did the UFC start partnership with USADA?