Lombard: I don't care for f***wit Hendo

Fuck Hector, so because Hendo didnt go down and suck his dick the first day he came to train he is a shitty person and fake? Hector isn't shit in mma history, if he retired today people wouldn't give a shit who he was in 10 years. Hector should have been the one doing the dick sucking. Hope he gets ktfo saturday night Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
Darkn3t - This fights got stinker written all over it Phone Post 3.0
I don't think so. Hector is returning to MW where he has always looked better and had better cardio/endurance than at WW.

It was Dana who wanted Hector at WW that's why he had him matched up and outsized by two of the biggest MW's in the division; Boetsch and Okami. I think Hector is a legit threat to the MW belt. Phone Post 3.0
Agree to disagree bro

Hector just fights weird.. Slowly moves around flat footed doing hand movements
And unless he gets that first round blitz he keeps doing it
And knowing what hendos packing (permanently cocked h bomb missile)

I see it being largely two guys just staring at eachother
Hope I'm wrong though Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - 
keiths - Is there anyone easier to hate in MMA than Hector? I hope he eats the H bomb of all h bombs Phone Post 3.0
Hector in person is NOTHING like the persona that seems to be portrayed. He is one of the nicest guys in the gym. Phone Post 3.0

Well, very few know the "real" character but the public one is known by a lot.

Anyway, I don't get riled up as I know some fighters need to really dislike thier opponent to perform well. They hype themselves up. They focus on the negative feelings they have for the other so that they themselves can train harder, be more focused, etc.

A few will fake it to sell the fight but some indeed need to feel that way to perform at their peak. It is a FIGHT game after all. Thankfully not all fighters need to behave this way as it'd get old. But that some do makes it fun.

Psh. Hendo is awesome. I've seen him inside and outside of the gym. He's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -

Hector "scooter" lombard

LOL nice Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - SHUFFLE SHUFFLE H BOMB Phone Post 3.0
I loled Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -

Hector "scooter" lombard

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -
keiths - Is there anyone easier to hate in MMA than Hector? I hope he eats the H bomb of all h bombs Phone Post 3.0
Hector in person is NOTHING like the persona that seems to be portrayed. He is one of the nicest guys in the gym. Phone Post 3.0
I've seen him choke a guy out when he copped an accidental limb in the face when rolling. Ive heard of others too, but this was a while back and I think he has become more humble esp since not being the man in bellator anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
Darkn3t - This fights got stinker written all over it Phone Post 3.0
I don't think so. Hector is returning to MW where he has always looked better and had better cardio/endurance than at WW.

It was Dana who wanted Hector at WW that's why he had him matched up and outsized by two of the biggest MW's in the division; Boetsch and Okami. I think Hector is a legit threat to the MW belt. Phone Post 3.0
Do you remember his fights with Boetsch and Okami? Phone Post 3.0
He failed to completely pull the trigger in both but could have won either fight. I really think the size stifled him. Before that he was mauling puffed up WW's in bellator apart from Prangley and cans in CFC. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Juicehead Phone Post 3.0
Which one? Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -

Hector "scooter" lombard

Lol Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - He's selling the fight, not sure why everyone gets so butthurt that's he all mad n shit. I personally enjoy the shit talk Phone Post 3.0

Same here, that was funny. Ey.

Since93 -
scrapdo -
Stern - It sucks Dan is 45 and not 35,I would love to have seen Hendo knock Hector the fuck out Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly. Phone Post 3.0
Since when has hector ever been knocked out? Like decision Dan would have done it. Phone Post 3.0
Hendo Phone Post 3.0

TheAlchemist - I hope Hendo Bisping's Lombard into Bolivia. Phone Post 3.0

Wishes do come true folks!

Since93 -
scrapdo -
Stern - It sucks Dan is 45 and not 35,I would love to have seen Hendo knock Hector the fuck out Phone Post 3.0
Since when has hector ever been knocked out? Like decision Dan would have done it. Phone Post 3.0

Good call brah

evh - praying for an h bomb

Answered!

Non N00B -

Answered!

More of a h kick and h reverse helbow followed by two viscous h hellbows Phone Post 3.0

That first elbow was amazing. I like how he admitted that it's not something he trains. Hendo is just fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -
Since93 -
scrapdo -

Good call brah

Love it. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Stern -
Non N00B -

Answered!

More of a h kick and h reverse helbow followed by two viscous h hellbows Phone Post 3.0

That was an H Missile!