Lombard: insane, stupid or naive?

Lombard needs to pipe the fuck down and know his place. He is LIGHT YEARS away from a shot at Bisping. Put in the work and EARN it.

Bisping would destroy Hector at this point. Here's why:

1. Experience.
2. Cardio - throw those bombs all you want, Bisping will avoid it and strike when you're tired.
3. Ground game - Mike has bb level bjj

The only thing Lombard has is power, and that's useless against someone with footwork as good as Bisping.

Haters gonna vote me down, not going to change the FACTS though. Phone Post

Fair enough, Hendo caught Mike fair and square. He's not going to make that mistake again, he has evolved. Hendo/Bisping would be a very different fight now. Phone Post

Fighter bashing without giving a fuck. Phone Post

Azn Keyboard Warrior - And when i heard ground game bisping is better...

You gotta not make it obvious if you troll Phone Post

Think I'm trolling? Then go away. Let the adults have their discussion. Phone Post

I'd say this boils down to fighter bashing.  Calling a fighter stupid? 

And seriously, a Bisping fan talking about someone earning something?  He's the guy who said he's the Strikeforce champ all of a sudden.

Azn Keyboard Warrior - 

And when i heard ground game bisping is better...

You gotta not make it obvious if you troll Phone Post

No, he's not trolling, he's just British.  They don't teach common sense in their education system.

Hikikomori - Fighter bashing without giving a fuck. Phone Post

Don't know who you're referring to but it can't be me. I haven't bashed Lombards skills at all, he is a great fighter, but he has no business calling out bisping, or any other fighter in the top 5 for that matter. Phone Post

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -

And seriously, a Bisping fan talking about someone earning something?  He's the guy who said he's the Strikeforce champ all of a sudden.

NO NO NO. I asked if people thought he might be stupid. Personally, I think its naivety. Phone Post

That fight makes a lot of sense and I would like to see it. Phone Post

Frobenius - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -

NO NO NO. I asked if people thought he might be stupid. Personally, I think its naivety. Phone Post

Honestly, no schtick, none of the patriotism involved.  Do you really realize the skill set, and amount of combat experience especially in grappling that Lombard has?  Bispings wrestling for a kickboxer is great, don't get me wrong, as much as I have a little fun shitting on the guy, he's a good fighter.  Lombard is one of those freak athletes though.  It would be a good fight either way, but Lombard has that ability to swarm when he clips someone that Bisping would have a lot of trouble with.  Hell, I think Lombard gives Anderson a tough fight.

Frobenius - 
Hikikomori - Fighter bashing without giving a fuck. Phone Post

Don't know who you're referring to but it can't be me. I haven't bashed Lombards skills at all, he is a great fighter, but he has no business calling out bisping, or any other fighter in the top 5 for that matter. Phone Post

Saying a fighter needs to pipe the fuck down and know his place is dumb as fuck. What the fuck have you ever done? I hope they do ban your ass!

OP is correct.

i dont think hector will beat bisping

but i hope he does

OP is correct ..or terrified.

"1. Experience."

What kind of experience do you mean? Surely not the overall sort. Lombard has 35 fights under his belt, 8 more than Bisping.

Maybe you mean UFC fights, or fights against top ten guys?

WoodenPupa - "1. Experience."

What kind of experience do you mean? Surely not the overall sort. Lombard has 35 fights under his belt, 8 more than Bisping.

Bisping is used to being at the top, consistently fighting the best guys the ufc will give him. Its a bigger factor than people make out. Wouldn't be suprised if Lombard suffered the ole 'adrenaline dump' ala Mayhem.

Hector will fucking destroy bisping Phone Post

Dear OP:

They BOTH have one Top 10 win at MW.

Only one of them has multiple losses at MW to even non-top 10. ;)

Billytk - 
Frobenius - 

<br />
    Bisping is used to being at the top, consistently fighting the best guys the ufc will give him. Its a bigger factor than people make out. Wouldn't be suprised if Lombard suffered the ole 'adrenaline dump' ala Mayhem.</blockquote>
<br />
Oh you mean the &quot;best&quot; guys like: Mayhem, Rivera, Day &amp; McCarthy that he actually managed to beat? or the ones like Rashad, Hendo, Wandy &amp; Sonnen all of who all destroyed him.</blockquote>

Sonnen did nothing that resembles "destroyed" in that fight....let's not be stupid. The wandy fight was also close until that knockdown in the last minute of the fight...

Billytk - 
Frobenius - 

Bisping is used to being at the top, consistently fighting the best guys the ufc will give him. Its a bigger factor than people make out. Wouldn't be suprised if Lombard suffered the ole 'adrenaline dump' ala Mayhem.

Oh you mean the "best" guys like: Mayhem, Rivera, Day & McCarthy that he actually managed to beat? or the ones like Rashad, Hendo, Wandy & Sonnen all of who all destroyed him.

Sonnen, Rashad and Wandy were all TERRIBLE decisions and you know it.