Lombard: insane, stupid or naive?

Dude is the real deal! Top 10 at 185lbs!

Yes, he is that good!

Lally

LoL @ OP Phone Post

Azn Keyboard Warrior -
Frobenius - Lombard needs to pipe the fuck down and know his place. He is LIGHT YEARS away from a shot at Bisping. Put in the work and EARN it.

Bisping would destroy Hector at this point. Here's why:

1. Experience.
2. Cardio - throw those bombs all you want, Bisping will avoid it and strike when you're tired.
3. Ground game - Mike has bb level bjj

The only thing Lombard has is power, and that's useless against someone with footwork as good as Bisping.

Haters gonna vote me down, not going to change the FACTS though. Phone Post

When i heard bisping will avoid the big blows....

HendoBisping.gif Phone Post

I was gonna say that lol Phone Post

I think it would be a good fight and Bisping could win it......He has not really destroyed anyone in a long time.....But, I could see him wearing Lombard down and winning a dec.....I'd say it is close to a pick'em fight.....Would like to see this scrap......

fighter bashing

Vitor is a more dangerous opponent than Lombard in my opinion. Phone Post

This is on the loweset level of who gives a shit when it comes to who deserves what. If anything it's the title shots the undeserving get. Phone Post

Frobenius - 
Billytk - 
Frobenius - 
WoodenPupa - "1. Experience."

What kind of experience do you mean? Surely not the overall sort. Lombard has 35 fights under his belt, 8 more than Bisping.

Maybe you mean UFC fights, or fights against top ten guys?

Bisping is used to being at the top, consistently fighting the best guys the ufc will give him. Its a bigger factor than people make out. Wouldn't be suprised if Lombard suffered the ole 'adrenaline dump' ala Mayhem.

Oh you mean the "best" guys like: Mayhem, Rivera, Day & McCarthy that he actually managed to beat? or the ones like Rashad, Hendo, Wandy & Sonnen all of who all destroyed him.

Sonnen, Rashad and Wandy were all TERRIBLE decisions and you know it.

Lombard is an Olympic level Judoka (4th dan black belt) and also a black belt in BJJ. His grappling credentials are far more impressive than Bispings. It's just that he prefers to stand with guys.

Meanwhile, Bisping on his BJJ: "I may not have a black belt, but I consider myself a black belt." Okay, Mike.

I actually think Bisping would probably pillow fist his way to a decision win against Lombard, but he also tends to get hit rather hard, at least once every fight:

http://www.mmaturf.com/forum/gallery/0/3349_27_09_12_12_20_49_0.gif

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XVh6yMEu0qw/TWnaGZF2pqI/AAAAAAAABhE/n4Jp6o5LTm8/Michael+Bisping++vs.+Jorge+Rivera+5.gif

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/994272/mzpsk.gif

http://www.johnoriordan.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wand.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

- if Lombard lands that one shot, he has a good chance of KOing Mike.

Also, you know what was a really terrible decision? His fight against Hammill. That was ages ago, though, so I don't really take that or the Rashad fight into much consideration. Wand and Sonnen both beat him soundly. If Wand had gotten another 15 seconds to work with, he would've finished Mike.

lol yeah bisbing would win because hes a better fighter, i loled when you said blackbelt level jiujitsu, bisbing is great at getting back to his feet but thats not jiujitsu, real jiujitsu is stupid anyways because its with the gi though

I think bisping beats beats Lombard too. But saying he doesn't deserve a shot at him is kinda ridiculous. Phone Post

Lombard would brutally KO Bisping. Bisping is a damn good fighter, but he eats a few clean punches in every fight he has and Hector only needs to land once. Phone Post

lmfao!!!

Im no Bisping fan at all but he has made me change my view on him recently mostly in the chael fight. I know he has good TDD and if you do get him down he will pop back up just like old school Chuck.
Now I just don't see any way Bisping wins this fight besides a decision (I dont think he will considering Lombards new training team and conditioning)because he will not get Lombard down or dare come close enough to try so its jab and run but it only takes one for Lombard. Even if this fight goes to the ground I think Lombard has a clear advantage.
UFC will not make this fight happen at this time they protect Bisping and Lombard is sponsered by the UFC so it would be a lose lose fight for them.
Lombard by KO round 1

Bisping notches up another win via superior fight intelligence. Phone Post

lombard - TKO by way of cuban cruise missiles

Lombard would likely give Bisping a beat down. Phone Post

I was about to read but noticed how many vote downs you have received. Impressive trolling haha

Frobenius - 
WoodenPupa - "1. Experience."

What kind of experience do you mean? Surely not the overall sort. Lombard has 35 fights under his belt, 8 more than Bisping.

Maybe you mean UFC fights, or fights against top ten guys?

Bisping is used to being at the top, consistently fighting the best guys the ufc will give him. Its a bigger factor than people make out. Wouldn't be suprised if Lombard suffered the ole 'adrenaline dump' ala Mayhem.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
champagne comedy op

lombard crushes spitsping like a bug

atlantis_ninjah - lol yeah bisbing would win because hes a better fighter, i loled when you said blackbelt level jiujitsu, bisbing is great at getting back to his feet but thats not jiujitsu, real jiujitsu is stupid anyways because its with the gi though

"real jiujitsu is stupid"

the level of stupidity that greats me everyday on the UG is disturbing...oh how the mighty has fallen

atalntis ninjah....shut your potty mouth
12ers ARE fucking this once valued trading post
RIP UG

I will refrain from being a Bisping hater. But I think it would be a good fight. Phone Post