LOMBARD v TAKASE - FOX Tues May 2

just heard the Xplosion 13 show is on FOX this tuesday and will air the MMA fights!

Justin

Sweet! I just got Fox put back on at my new place. I'll be making sure I see this.

Know what time Justin? Thanks for the heads up too.

• Juggs

Sorry mate I'm guessing evening??

think programming is viewable on line.

I fly to japan Wed 9am and really wanted to take this with me, which I can in VHS, but........

Anyone up this way capable of digitally recording to DVD? Just that japan is NTSC.

Justin

http://www.foxtel.com.au/TVGuide.aspx

I saw the fight and was fairly impressed but not over the top as some others.
Great physique , v.good takedowns , ok strikes.
I've seen a lot of the shows GC , Melb. etc and the best fighter i have seen imo is Joey Villasenor.

Something to chew on ?

Don't know how to start new thread .:)

Joey is a GREAT fighter, but, respectfully...

His win here was over Danny HIGGINS, who at the time was a far less fighter than he is today. He is now trained by Joey's trainer - Greg JACKSON. I am sure Danny would be the first to admit his skill level now is far greater than it was.

Further - I would argue that joey has yet to accomplish what TAKASE has, the guy Beat Anderson 'Freaking' SILVA and carlos NEWTON.

My point, hector annihialeted a guy that has beatten some of the worlds elite. To understand the signifigance of the TAKASE win, you have to appreciate that TAKASE is an amazing fighter.

Justin

Justin

Point taken but i was going purely on fighters i'd seen and Joey impressed me.

BTW Have the first twenty something KOTC discs...love e-bay , and Joey looks awesome in the 4 or 5 fights on there.

But original post was regarding in the flesh.

Was going to try to catch up at the Matsumoto? show but stuff happens .

Maybe next time Justin

Cheers
Steve

Steve

steve, mine is July 7 at Logan fire me an email bro.

Justin