Lombard vs Hendricks betting!!

Ok so I've checked the odds for Lombard vs Hendricks tomorrow and Hector is paying $1.76 to every dollar!!

Is this fucking crazy or what?! 

I think this might be an unload job....

Does anyone else see Hendricks a chance of winning this fight because judgining off recent bouts and even his loss to Magny (which was nothing spectacular) I can't see this burger eating hillbilly pulling a W...

Plus Hendricks looks sloppy as fuck and Lombard is as jacked as ever...

Thoughts people??

Going with Lombard. Johny is mentally done. He almost retired after the Magny right.

There is a possibility he doesn't make weight and that could give him a size advantage come fight night but probably not

Lombards looked like shit recently aswell

Lombard weighed in at 182. I ain't seen pics, but he may have switched supplements. 

I got Lombard

People forget these guys are going to be around the same size, everybody is thinking Lombard is way bigger but it just isn't the case 

I worry about Lombard after the 1st round and think Johnny will have the better cardio

I'm tempted to throw something on a draw.  I can see Lombard getting a 10-8 in the 1st and Johnny winning the 2nd and 3rd by 10-9 

As of right now the only thing I've bet on this one is that it will go to a decision

Saltine American -

Lombard weighed in at 182. I ain't seen pics, but he may have switched supplements. 

He looks way softer as well.

Decided to throw 2bux on the draw 

Payout is $134

It's an unload your bank account job

illumination -

Decided to throw 2bux on the draw 

Payout is $134

Ha ha, your $2 drove down the line for a draw: It's now +6000 ($2 bet pays $120). You got in at the right time. 

Marlo Sansfield - Where are you seeing that line at? I'm seeing Lombar -115, certainly not paying 1.76 to the dollar.

Those are the odds I'm getting on sportsbet in Australia 

MarcusAurelioFan - Going with Lombard. Johny is mentally done. He almost retired after the Magny right.

There is a possibility he doesn't make weight and that could give him a size advantage come fight night but probably not
OP, hope you did not bet on Hector.