And boom goes the dynamite Phone Post

Some guy - Holy shit.

Where was this in the Boetsch fight? Phone Post

Maybe he wanted to fight poorly to entice Palhares Phone Post

Some guy - 

Holy shit.

Where was this in the Boetsch fight? Phone Post

Broken collar bone.

Violent dude. I'm starting to believe he might have been injured for the Boetsch fight. Needs to fight winner of Okami V Belcher.

Also, thick, tight, solid....beep Phone Post

Damn. Just damn.
Lombard just looks like The Terminator the way he fights. Would have loved to see this in the Boetsch fight. Phone Post

shorebreaker420 -
Wilson_20 -
Heineken Man - Two of the very best at 185. At their best, both guys can finish anyone in the world. This win will be huge for one of them. We all know how this one is gonna go, Palhares by submission or Lombard by knockout.

No decision in sight.

If Hendo couldn't ko palhares what makes you think Lombard can? Phone Post

No disrespect to Hendo but are u out to mind Phone Post

Like this Phone Post

That was a SAVAGE beat down.

Chango!  In for gif. 

YES he called out Bisping! SMASH HIM Phone Post

Poor old Paul yarris, seems he always takes a few and then gives up. He may have been legit KOd this time too. I'm a huge fan but its hard to watch Phone Post

what was palhares' plan? He he should have never let go when Lombard landed in his guard. Only shot he had.

jar of flies -

Holy shit you're fast!

Wow. That was the best Lombard's looked in a while. Hope they make the Bisping fight after Bisping fights belfort. Phone Post

And that's how Cubans do it!

youarewhatiswrong - what was palhares' plan? He he should have never let go when Lombard landed in his guard. Only shot he had.

Think he was rocked probably just trying to survive Phone Post

I called paul harris. But oh my god. Lombard looked like a killer. Paul had nothing for him. Phone Post

lombard will destroy bisping...

i wanna see it!!!

=D

madmav - 

lombard will destroy bisping...

i wanna see it!!!

=D

This

I'd pass on that one, Bisping. Just sayin'.

palhares should have tried to keep it on the ground when they were there

big mistake