london beheading "defendants" on trial nov 18

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/date-set-for-michael-adebolajo-and-michael-adebowale-to-face-trial-for-murder-of-woolwich-soldier-lee-rigby-8678654.html

the navy yard shooting had me thinking today of other shit awful events that have happened lately and i thought of this... then i thought "fuck, havent heard anything since the goatfucking shitdick on the video was yapping"

and we have this. hopefully britain doesnt go soft on this shit

It's like we're coming full circle back to the Dark Ages. Thanks Game of Thrones. Phone Post

of course these two fuckwits plead not guilty

The two men accused of murdering a soldier in broad daylight near Woolwich barracks have pleaded not guilty to the killing.

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale are charged with murdering Lee Rigby in May in what the authorities claim was a terrorist act.

Rigby, 25, was attacked as he returned to Woolwich barracks in south London.

At a pre-trial hearing on Friday at the Old Bailey in central London, both men entered pleas to the murder charge for the first time since their arrest.

Adebowale, 22, from Greenwich, south-east London, is accused of murdering Rigby on 22 May and possessing a firearm, a 9.4mm KNIL model 91 revolver.

Adebolajo, 28, from Romford, Essex, is also accused of Rigby's murder, the attempted murder of two police officers, and possession of a firearm with intent to cause others to believe that violence would be used.

Adebolajo asked to be called Mujahid Abu Hamza. Adebowale has asked to be referred to as Ismail Ibn Abdullah during proceedings.

In court were relatives of Fusilier Rigby, the father of a two-year-old son.

Both defendants appeared by video link and were seated during the pre-trial hearing. Adebolajo wore a maroon T-shirt while Adebowale was in a red sweatshirt.

Both men spoke only to confirm their identities and to enter their pleas to the total of six charges they face.

They will remain in custody until their trial which the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, has scheduled to begin on 18 November at the Old Bailey.

At the time of the attack, Rigby was attached to the regimental recruiting team and was on his way back to barracks in Woolwich from a shift working at the Tower of London.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/sep/27/woolwich-attack-not-guilty-lee-rigby-murder

ttt- lets see what happened at trial

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/26/lee-rigby-killers-michael-adebolajo-adebowale-whole-life-ruling

whole life in jail... too lenient!!

some sensible brits:

Protests outside the Old Bailey as Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale are sentenced

From the article:

The judge said their actions were "a betrayal of Islam and of the peaceful Muslim communities who give so much to our country".

Adebowale shouted "that is a lie" at the judge, later shouting "you know nothing about Islam" in [Judge] Sweeney's direction.

...I can't help but agree with the terrorist here. His actions clearly weren't a "betrayal of Islam". It's about time people stopped believing the "religion of peace" nonsense.

Let me ask our British posters, what are British prisons like? here in the states these two fucks would be on lockdown 23hrs a day and kept away from other prisoners(protected). Will they be put in general population and if so will your countrymen deal with them?

^^ I would imagine they'll be kept away from the other prisoners. You gotta think there's gonna be a big target on their backs.

Hired Gun - Let me ask our British posters, what are British prisons like? here in the states these two fucks would be on lockdown 23hrs a day and kept away from other prisoners(protected). Will they be put in general population and if so will your countrymen deal with them?
Also, are they allowed tea time. Phone Post 3.0

What are gun crimes like in the UK. I always hear how great strict gun laws are, but these two murderers had them.

JLK - What are gun crimes like in the UK. I always hear how great strict gun laws are, but these two murderers had them.
Vast majority of guns in the UK are very shit. Most of them converted from BB guns, air pistols or deactivated guns.

Proper guns you are paying for. Big time. Phone Post 3.0

Its a shame some fucktards shoot up offices and schools when there are such better targets available Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - 
JLK - What are gun crimes like in the UK. I always hear how great strict gun laws are, but these two murderers had them.
Vast majority of guns in the UK are very shit. Most of them converted from BB guns, air pistols or deactivated guns.

Proper guns you are paying for. Big time. Phone Post 3.0

How hard are they to obtain though?