London taken over by Islam

Didn’t mean to reply to you sorry lol.

1 Like

We saw more women covered when we lived in London then we did when we spent a month in Istanbul. Lol.

2 Likes

Europe as a whole has been destroyed through immigration. I believe this was intentional to prevent national pride and prevent a WW3. Orchestrated. What group was formed with this aim after WW2?

ASIA AND ARABIA SEEMS TO BE INTACT HOWEVER, IT’S ONLY THE EUROPEAN STATES THAT WE’RE LARGELY AFFECTED, ALONG WITH NORTH AMERICA OF COURSE… DOES RUSSIA HAVE THIS PROBLEM? OF LOST CULTURAL IDENTITY AND REMOVING NATIONAL HISTORY IN FAVOR OF TOLERANCE FOR FOREIGNERS? Genuinely curious

2 Likes

https://www.semissourian.com/forums/speakout/thread/6660

Mostly they are only talking about the current generation…

I was alittle high but 70% In Pakistan is insane

2 Likes

That guy likes to make up facts. This is hardly the first time he’s done it.

1 Like

Start by researching ‘‘the Kalergi plan’’ and work your way from there.

The idea of getting rid of white people originated in the 1920’s.

3 Likes

It’s strange that someone would do that when their lies can be easily debunked in a few seconds with a quick search?

Diversity is our strength

1 Like
4 Likes

Islamic modesty will save western women from degeneracy and thottery.

Its not modesty it’s slavery. Plenty of other religions and cultures to look at if you’re looking for modesty… Islamic culture is not one of them.

2 Likes

I think the Amish, Mormons, and JW’s are modest.

3 Likes

He was only off by like 300%.

2 Likes

God bless Enoch. He was right. Practically a prophet.

1 Like

Good question

I remember there being this huge debate about making immigrants swear allegiance. The Marxist left obviously claimed it was racist to make them swear allegiance to a colonizer etc.

Can’t remember what the outcome was of that off the top of my head. However even if they do it now it’s meaningless because they are obviously loyal to their own tribes first and foremost.

1 Like

They will inbreed themselves to extinction

Pakistan has the highest rates of retarded children

2 Likes

A lesson to the rest of the world

1 Like

Thanks, the research in the article states:
“Many Arab countries display some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world, and specifically first cousin marriages which may reach 25-30% of all marriages. In some countries like Qatar, Yemen, and UAE, consanguinity rates are increasing in the current generation.”
so approximately a third which is indeed huge.

I think this is much more prevalent in Arab and Pakistani communities than say in Uzbek or Indonesian communities.

1 Like

It’s well known that inbreeding leads to a lower IQ as well as lower impulse control all round.

If cousin marriage was made illegal in these 3rd world Islamic nations, I think things would slowly improve over the following generations.

1 Like