Long distance running?

It's been said that people who run or bike long distances are just acting out the metaphor towards their attitude in life. Avoid confrontations, run away from problems, escape into yourself, etc.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

it is true...but i run in a circle....so i usually have to turn around and face them again.

what do they say about guys who work all the time, drink alone and cry in the shower?

if i could run faster and longer i would. unfortunately, life has gifted me fight or die speed and legs.

You cant outrun a bullet

Bro, I only run to the toilet and to the dinner table.

I'm going to go and act out this metaphor right now! After MTV airs that stupid "documentary" of white people and white privilege, i'm going to need to be in shape!

I workout the getaway sticks pretty hard at the gym, but at this age I rarely flee anymore, I just accept my fate and save the 30seconds of fuel I have in my tank to unleash a typhoon like assault!! Phone Post 3.0

MOB U2 - The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner is one of Iron Maiden's underrated songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3L-TOjazwg

On the primary note, I always thought LSD, or long slow distance running was a form of mental shit. A physical catharsis to expunge the bowels of the brain.

Fnunderful used LSD to expand the bowels of his brain.

no one will give me LSD...i am already fucked up without it. I hung out with some guys who were frequent mushroom and acid trippers and they wouldn't even ask if i wanted to try!

fnunderful - no one will give me LSD...i am already fucked up without it. I hung out with some guys who were frequent mushroom and acid trippers and they wouldn't even ask if i wanted to try!
They thought you were a part of their hallucination Phone Post 3.0

this is all part of the hallucinationground

If i knew it was going to be THAT kind of party when someone said an HG party.... I would have went! Phone Post 3.0