long hair and training

No, you're just gay. Cut it.

The have some wrestling headgear that will cover the entire head and ears that resembles a water polo cap. One of the guys at the academy has one and we call him the "shower cap assassin." I believe the manufacturer is Asics.

-B

The girls I know dig it, and I've had it since before I was training. Besides, most of us guys don't have our hair forever, might as well enjoy it while we can.

I have some guys who train with me with long hair. I used to get annoyed with it and tell them to cut their hair. When they did not cut it, I start using it to my advantage by putting my knee on it as I work kimura, or some other technique that forces them to turn. One cut his hair, but the other is holding out for his blue belt... He may go bald first.

SSWTurtle: Wow a great training partner you are, I'm glad I've never trained with you.

Long hair is like piercings or large knee braces, or hanging clothing, it's the person who has them's responsibility to keep that shit out of the way of their partner.

But it doesn't give your training partner a reason to be a dick about it. How would you anyone on here like it if they had a bit of the Cauliflower ear and I was making sure that I ground against it really nice because they weren't wearing headgear?

"long hair is out anyway"

lol

The only thing gayer than long hair is caring about what's "in" or "out".

But I do agree that you should cut it, unless you just REALLY don't want to. A haircut would keep your head cooler in the summer too.

Cut your hair it is so gross to have some long haired dudes hair in your face or mouth. If you don't tie it up tight it starts to fall out and that boarders on inconsiderate.

Trust me I had long hair many years ago when I started Judo. I cut it pretty fast.

I'm female, and I think long hair is attractive on a man and not gay at all. Most of the gay men I've known had either very short buzzes or were bald.

Tap Me speaks for all that matters.

Dude, just cut your hair.

sswturtle, it's a******s like you that I don't allow to train at my school.

Joey Crawford and Tap Me are most correct.

- Kyle

sswturtle,
Long hair or not, if you are out there trying to hurt people because of how they wear their hair or they are not according to your standard, you should seriously seek some help. you have problems.

"Besides, most of us guys don't have our hair forever, might as well enjoy it while we can."

I hope that most guys cut their long hair way before they start to go bald. The girls I know find nothing more ridiculous than the old Michael Bolton look: bald on the top but long on the sides.

Hey stop that psychokiller, Michael Bolton is hot! I had a crush on him all throughout high school.

Chalupa: But what do most men care about what other men think of their hair.

At least it's not the mullet of the 90's: Shaved head, Goatee and `stache. The Stone Cold Steve Austin look.

Tap Me: Thank-you

Chalupa: I have a video of a pony-tailed Rickson tapping 26 guys back to back. I recall none of the 26 referring to Rickson by either term you've offered.

Tap me, I'll bet that you were into Bolton 'cause he was a singer and despite his long flowing hairstyle.

"and then when he looked my way I would point to whoever was standing next to me really fast"

LOL!

Chalupa: Eh, ain't my observation, someone else mentioned it.. "All the hardass Stone Cold Look-alikes"

Me, I can't talk, I have a Female Soccer player hair cut.

Chalupa: Eh, don't sweat it...

The only thing I find amusing is that everyone talks about 'brotherhood' in this sport, and I can kinda understand it now, since everyone looks the same... Shaved Head, Goatee and `stache...