LONGACRE CHALLENGES COMANCHE BOY TO BOX!

Zilla2000 - I was told by someone on the Joint production staff this weekend that the next XFN will be USA vs. Japan and Mike Tyson will be the special guest.

That is a great idea, wish I had thought of that...

odi?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

7-Boxing 170 pounds
David "The K.O. Artist" Taylor vs. Codale Ford
1st Ford landing early. What can I say, boxing isn’t my thing, except for Sugar Ray Leonard of course. 2nd Carbon copy of the first, but insert Mike Tyson for Leonard. That’s an idea. Let’s get Iron Mike in town. He was a great motivational speaker on TUF 12.

I hear the USA vs Japan event is in May,and that for the Feb XFN event the ring is moving into the pit at the Joint, very much like the old Brady Theater set up.

I heard he's bringing in the Yamma pit in March.

Also:

Oklahoma vs Hawaii > USA vs Japan

Ask Daniel Roberts how easy the Japanese fighters were. If not for a "stand up re-start" because of an errant punch to the back of the head Akira "The Beat" Ninjo would have won. He was back-mounted on Daniel against the fence pounding away.

The Japanese team came from Karate and Kickboxing backgrounds, but what they lacked in ground skills they made up for with heart and courage.

Xtreme Fighting League & HDnet

"USA vs Japan"

Expo Square Pavillion - Tulsa, OK.

March 15, 2008

Event Results:

Bout# 1
Lucas Durance defeats Josh Copeland by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) - 2:54 RD 2

Bout# 2
Josh Pulsifer defeats Donnie Frye by Submission (Armbar) - 2:30 RD 1

Bout# 3
Todd Ryan defeats Dejuan Jackson by Submission (Armbar) - 3:00 RD 1

Bout# 4
Jason Brazeal defeats Warren Walker by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) - 1:46 RD 1

Bout# 5
Mike Budnick defeats Dustin Phillips by Submission (Guillotine Choke) - 2:06 RD 1

Bout# 6
Shane Waits defeats Kazuya Nishiyama by Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,29-28) - 4:00 RD 3

Bout# 7
Shane Roller defeats Yoshihiro Kitaoka by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 1:50 RD 1

Bout# 8
Daniel Roberts defeats Akira Ninjo by Unanimous Decision (29-27,29-27,29-27) - 4:00 RD 3

Bout# 9
Adrian Sanchez defeats Chris Bowles by TKO (Cut Stoppage) - 0:58 RD 2

Bout# 10
Johnny Hendricks defeats Richard Gamble by Submission (D'Arce Choke) - 1:45 RD 1

Bout# 11
XFL 170lb Championship
Levi Avera defeats Brandon Newsome by Submission (Triangle Choke) - 1:57 RD 1

Bout# 12
Jake Rosholt defeats Chad Jay by TKO (Ref Stoppage) - 2:37 RD 3

Thomas "Thunderkick" Longacre vs George "Comanche Boy" Tahdoonipah

Longacre has agreed to box George at 162lbs for 6 rounds and the money has also been agreed to.

Now we have to wait until Jan 13 and hope George doesn't get hurt against the 37 year old Eloy Loserroy before they will sign a contract.

I'm starting to believe this fight will NEVER happen.

If George backs out of a boxing match with Longacre he will be done in Oklahoma. He is already an 25-0 unranked joke in boxing, and this would make him a punchline in the Native community as well.

You have ignored this user.

You have ignored this user.

I got to go with Comanche Boy IF the fight takes place. .

DAC is full of shit. Those guys were not real Japanese fighters by any means. He probably found all of them on the cooking lines of Midwestern Chinese buffet places. There are tons of excellent Japanese fighters who are making nothing in various events that he could easily afford. I lived in Japan for several years and never heard of a single "Japanese" fighter he put on that card. I would be surprised if they were even Japanese to begin with.

DAC, what ranked boxers train out of your place? If George is a joke how are your guys any different? Fighting bums is the Tulsa way and always has been. You have been feeding Longacre bums almost every time he has fought in Tulsa. You built both him and Toby Tillman locally on fighting guys who should have been sacking groceries at Wal Mart. Even you fought a ton of cans in your career, some of them multiple times and almost all of them smaller than you.

Since you ignored Turd. :)

I love me some my-homey!

Everyone knows all these Japanese fighters came from Hawaii!

EITHER WAY, I BET THE SHOW SOLD TICKETS, WHICH IN THE SCOPE OF THINGS, IS THE PROMOTER'S MAIN GOAL.

Wiggand had fought MMA back in the late 90's. He fought several times for the SFC ran by Bryan Madden R.I.P. Bryan. Shane also has a bb in judo and was AAU competitor at a high level. I first saw him fight at the same event I made my original reffing debut. Scott Ventimigila vs. John Renken. Damn im gonna cry bringing up these old memories.

Thomas took a break after his Strikeforce victory on Showtime to establish his school. Very wise move, he can only fight for so long, but his school can make him a living forever

Feb 25 at Hard Rock he will return bigger, and better than ever. Comanche Boy will get knocked out cold by "Thunder-Fist" Longacre.

Feb 25 Tyson in the house...?

Successful night of fights = success! I don't care if they were a bunch of Micro's dressed up in Jap Zero uniforms, if it was entraining, then hell ya! Who cares about Camanche Girl, I want to hear about the Dustin Morrison fight. Next up and comer on the local scene, and he weighs more than 155! Phone Post

DUSTIN HAS ALREADY BEGAN TRAINING A LITTLE MORE IN ANTICIPATION OF A FIGHT. I AM GONNA DISCUSS THE DETAILS WITH HIM TONIGHT.

In Toby'a defense, Tyler East can make a lot of guys look bad. Also Travis has been fighting, just not locally. I think he had a fight recently in Puerto Rico or something. Phone Post