LONGEST you've gone WITHOUT Poo'ing?

7 days for me, when i was like 12 years old and hated taking shits

I really enjoy shitting.

I didn't poop for 4 or 5 days the last time I had morphine

It's why I refuse to take opiates. 

8 hours

If I go low carb my first poop takes 3 days usually. Pretty regular after that with maybe 1 poop a day. 

4 days when I discovered my neighborhood specialty food store and ate nothing but gourmet cheese, and charcuterie.

When I broke my leg I was on morphine.....and before that I was at camp. It was about two weeks or so. That poor nurse. I hope they retired that bed pan. 

4 days

i dont eat that much.

I regularly go up to 6 days between bowel movements! 

a couple of months ago i hadnt shat in 2 days and was holding in my shit all day until i got to my home toilet

forgot that i had an appt with the Xray techs (for a chiro appt later that week)

when i got to my chiro appt, she had the xrays and was going over them with me

right away i was able to see all the SHIT in my intestines and pockets of gas......the chiro didnt mention the shit but mentione dhow "gassy" i mustve been

you could also see a ghost-like imagie of my dick, so that added to the embarrassment

Zned - 

I really enjoy shitting.

This. I enjoy a good poop.

6 days over the holidays visiting in germany. Eating and drinking massive amounts. I was starting to get sick and nothing would work. I went to the pharmacy looking for a laxitive. Guy spoke no english. 

I kept saying “nine scheisse, nine scheisse” pointing to my belly.  

Out is less gay than in! 

I don’t think I shit for two full weeks when I was eating MREs every day for 10 days. When I finally did shit it was painful as hell.

Spider Rico - 

6 days over the holidays visiting in germany. Eating and drinking massive amounts. I was starting to get sick and nothing would work. I went to the pharmacy looking for a laxitive. Guy spoke no english. 

I kept saying “nine scheisse, nine scheisse” pointing to my belly.  

No shit?

About 2 weeks on opiates. Almost had to go to the hospital because of the pain 

Must be a morphine thing? Had a serious motorcycle accident around 20 years ago... was in hospital in morphine for quite some time... didn’t shit for around 6 days which was crazy cos I’m regular as clockwork normally and go every morning....

Never had an issue in my life, until about four years ago, went nearly a fortnight without one. Even laxatives wouldnt fucking do the job. I was in uncomfortable pain for a good 2-3 days, and when it finally happened, tears were streaming down my face. No lie, I guarantee that shit was worse than childbirth. And probably weighed a damn site more than 7lbs. Someone get the Stan Marsh shit gif for me lol

7 days.  I have my knee rebuilt and the percocet they put me on backed me up.  Getting the first shit out after surgery was brutal.