Longesy winning streak ever?

Who has the longest winning streek ever in MMA? Phone Post

http://pt.susumug.com/pride/981011/susumu19.jpg

I think Travis Fulton beats fedor but not sure if anyone else beat him Phone Post

While not #1, Miguel Torres and the can crusher Jason Reinhardt had pretty good streaks.

also, ufc bantamweight renan barao is on a 26 fight winning streak iirc

EPGScott - Rickson claims to be like 400-0 at one point, lol

DamnSevern -  http://pt.susumug.com/pride/981011/susumu19.jpg

Rickson by armbar

HYBRID JON -  Rickson by armbar

Shannon has ran a pretty solid streak.....

Travis Fulton has the longest one I think. He has a padded record though, he's fought mostly cans throughout his entire career. Phone Post

Bas Phone Post

jeremy horn strung a few together at one point.

Gu31232 - Fedor has the longest one I think. He has a padded record though, he's fought mostly cans throughout his entire career.

the UG fixed this for you

mexican jujitsu -
Gu31232 - Fedor has the longest one I think. He has a padded record though, he's fought mostly cans throughout his entire career.

Ya... Nogueira, Herring, and Cro Cop were all cans in their primes and are totally comparable to the quality of opponents Travis Fulton has faced... GTFO Phone Post

Gu31232 - 
mexican jujitsu -

Ya... Nogueira, Herring, and Cro Cop were all cans in their primes and are totally comparable to the quality of opponents Travis Fulton has faced... GTFO

notice i said the UG. i was making fun of the Fedor haters. WAR GOAT!

mexican jujitsu -
Gu31232 - 
mexican jujitsu -

Ya... Nogueira, Herring, and Cro Cop were all cans in their primes and are totally comparable to the quality of opponents Travis Fulton has faced... GTFO

notice i said the UG. i was making fun of the Fedor haters. WAR GOAT!

The sarcasm needs a bit of work... Phone Post

well usually when some one wants to input THEIR opinion into someones quote they just write fixed. notice i said the UG fixed this for you. but sarcasm doesn't carry well through print. you have much to learn in the way of OGisms my young padawan.

Gu31232 - Fedor has the longest one I think. He has a padded record though, he's fought mostly cans throughout his entire career.

Fixed.

*this is what it would've looked like if i was making a statement out of your statement. what i did was making a statement for a group of fedor haters on the UG.

Tatanka Phone Post

Minowa Phone Post

Thought it was megumi fujii Phone Post