Loofah, sponge, washcloth? What do you use?

I can't for the life of me get this right.  I mean, how fucking hard should it be?  The loofah's I use are usually out of the pack that the girlfriend uses.  These things start to come apart after about 5-6 uses.  Is there a premium pack of these things or something?   Washcloths just dont seem to work for me.  I dont know how people get these things to lather up, but I just cant do it.  I guess I was never taught how to wash correctly or something and this pisses me off.  I have tried the sponges but I can never get these things to dry properly even after squeezing the shit out of them. 

Am I touched or something when it comes to washing myself?  I feel like an idiot even asking this shit, but I figured I would ask here instead of around people.  Kinda hard to work this into a normal conversation.

loofah

I use soap.

Phone Post 3.0

Happy Friday OG!

I use one of those loofahs on a stick, need it to work it deeply into the buttcrack, make sure it's clean.

A bar of soap and my hand. Stop being a little bitch! Phone Post 3.0

Hilldo - A bar of soap and my hand. Stop being a little bitch! Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Scrub brush. Phone Post 3.0

Soap Phone Post 3.0

I use soap... and my hand. Phone Post 3.0

Ask your mom for me. Phone Post 3.0

Also a user of soap. Phone Post 3.0

Body wash and hands. No loofah, sponge or wash cloth. Although I do like loofahs, I just never seem to have them. Phone Post 3.0

Mikusoraiden -
This. Phone Post 3.0
This! Phone Post 3.0

Luther Phone Post 3.0

trblesum13 - Luther Phone Post 3.0
Idris Elba, what a dreamboat. How much does that set you back? Phone Post 3.0

Brillo Pad Phone Post 3.0

Bodywash...hand Phone Post 3.0