Look at McGregor man.. so inspirational

https://youtu.be/mAaNcJm4Gyc

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Similar motive to Science of Success aka PMA by Napoleon Hill; Definiteness of Purpose. He clearly read the book. 

1 Like

V cool vid. Thanks for posting.

1 Like
MrBoone -

Similar motive to Science of Success aka PMA by Napoleon Hill; Definiteness of Purpose. He clearly read the book. 

Never heard of that book. Might check it out after I finish reading the Science of Failure. 

Get inspired by trash and be...

3 Likes

In for later. Thanks.

lamedroid -

A double champ & have around $100m in the bank? Yeah I guess I never thought of it that way. Thanks

2 Likes

Great vid

The universe doesn’t care if you’re a good person or not. The law of attraction doesn’t either. 

1 Like
anunaki - 

The universe doesn’t care if you’re a good person or not. The law of attraction doesn’t either. 

A post that both Fedoral Crime and lamedroid can agree with LOL

Good vid, thanks for sharing.

Fedoral Crime -
lamedroid -

A double champ & have around $100m in the bank? Yeah I guess I never thought of it that way. Thanks

Assaults elderly men, sleeps around on his wife and throws objects at a moving bus full of people. People choose to see him how they want to.

3 Likes

Great vid

Joshinho - 
Fedoral Crime -
lamedroid -

Assaults elderly men, sleeps around on his wife and throws objects at a moving bus full of people. People choose to see him how they want to.

The problem is, people see things in absolutes.

Is he a bad person because he’s done some bad things?

Is he a good person because he’s done some good things?

We all have done bad and we all have done good, what matters is the balance.

2 Likes

IN

Not a fan of McGregor, but I do admire his mindset. 

CaptainWoody -
Joshinho - 
Fedoral Crime -
lamedroid -

The problem is, people see things in absolutes.

Is he a bad person because he’s done some bad things?

Is he a good person because he’s done some good things?

We all have done bad and we all have done good, what matters is the balance.

Exactly. Not saying he hasn’t done some bad things but there’s people on here that make him out to be the scum of the earth and guilt for crimes he has only been accused of (that sexual assault case).

However any charitable work he does gets scoffed at as being solely for PR. I guess once you get to that level you can’t win. No matter what you do there’s going to be miserable folk out there that want to take shots to try & knock successful people of their perch.

Joshinho -
Fedoral Crime -
lamedroid -

Well he assaulted an elderly “man”. Think that was a once off (even though once is too much for a pro fighter). 

Don’t think he’s even married but if you were his age & getting pussy thrown at you I’m pretty sure you along with most of the rest of us would probably go through a phase of sleeping around too.

As Woody posted, people are capable of doing bad and good things. I’m sure you’ve fucked up at some stage & have regrets for certain things you’ve done. I don’t think those things should define you for the rest of your life though (unless it’s absolutely heinous shit).

WTF is up with this place anyway? You post a highlight video & it somehow ends up in argument! Lol