Look at these videos

I found this at the nhbgear forum.

http://nychipower.com/attackproof_webpageimages/attackproofmovie.html

The grapplers (in the video) arent being realistic. And what grappler do you know is going to constantly go for a take down over and over again against a guy with a knife. If i trained with them they way they train (slap boxing)for many years and you put me in front of say a Luis or a Paul Sharp (any SBG instructor) my ass would be handed to me 10000 different ways. They are going to wind up getting someone hurt with a false sense of security.

Some see the light. Others are doomed to forever walk into closed doors. Then there are those who will try to sell you a better way to walk into a closed door.

I know some who just wanna sell the closed door itself.

"Some see the light. Others are doomed to forever walk into closed doors. Then there are those who will try to sell you a better way to walk into a closed door."

Beautiful qoute Fletch.

I hear you phillyman, there are just so MANY of them. . . .in fact, they are the majority. So the best I think we can ever do is speak honestly about our material, and leave a light on for them.

www.straightblastgym.com

Love the "this is what happens..." opening.

I often think for truth-in-advertising, with this and other "anti-grappling" offerings from XYZ-do, they should say:

"This is what happens when someone who doesn't know how to grapple tries to grapple with you in an elevator.."

It is a far more real assessment.

this is where someone should bring back those old "Folgers" Decaf switch commercials, with a little bit of a twist.

"we have secretly replaced this Ki Chuan Do's instructor's grappler/assailant in this demonstration with an angry Iowa, All-American Heavyweight Wrestler - lets see if he notices the difference ... "

Thanks a lot Christian.

Pepsi out the nose!

Jerry

LMAO @ Christian!! the visual image is great!

Likewise Christian. . .spilled coffee on my desk on that one! : )