Look at this POS coward father

Made me sick. 

"Just wanted to show my daughter your pitbull"

Bitch ass dude 

https://youtu.be/X9eFzO93SqI

2 Likes

Low life pos

That's how most of the OG act now.

God damn you for this firs thing in the am. I want to become a murder God and cleanse the world now. That will serve me well on a Saturday. 

3 Likes

Imagine going for a walk and you think you are fine because the dog is fenced in, but then he pops right out the corner.... I dont trust most dog owners. 

2 Likes

Damn. No thought at all for his daughter? Wow

I mean, I always take my kids to see pitbulls, alligators and released cannibal pedophiles, but I don’t climb on cars! I run faster than my kids anyway…

What a POS… and POS neighbor with a fucking dangerous killer on the loose. FUCK PITBULLS and FUCK YOU OG PIT LOVERS!!!

8 Likes

Weak coward. In the past he would have been quickly culled from the tribe.

Dad was teaching his kid a valuable lesson.  Next time a dog is loose and running at you, you jump on the car. 

TRUST NO ONE.

Maybe they're better off without their fathers...

4 Likes

This is why I always carry a knife. Would have put the kid on top of the car and then gotten stabby as fuck as soon as that pibble was in range.

Actually, come to think of it, I would have never put my kid in that situation in the first place. I’ve seen dogs make some incredible leaps over fences and I’m always on my guard when I’m walking with my kid and I see a dog in a neighbors yard. 

Piece of shit dog, piece of shit owner and piece of shit father all in one video. 

4 Likes

The dad is George Costanza.

7 Likes

It’s moments like that you find out who you really are. He failed the test and a lot of people who talk a big game would as well

2 Likes
HongKongaBong -

God damn you for this firs thing in the am. I want to become a murder God and cleanse the world now. That will serve me well on a Saturday. 

Sorry bro. Thats how I felt I wanted to pass that energy off to you guys so I don't have to think about it. 

He needs the shit beat out of his cowardly ass for this. To make it worse he starts yelling "quit all that crying" afterwards. 

I find it hard to believe she didn't get bit at all 

VirusHoax -

It’s moments like that you find out who you really are. He failed the test and a lot of people who talk a big game would as well

My daughter may have got hurt in this scenario as well...ill admit it. 

FROM ME VIOLENTLY TOSSING HER ON TOP OF THE CAR!  id take my chances with that pit. Id get bit but im confident between heavy head stomps, soccer kicks to the head, and a few travis brown 12-9 elbows I could shake that fucker loose. 

Canooke - The dad is George Costanza.

![](upload://3DdGeBkFG25bnESav8SNNSLEq11.gif)

3 Likes

I want to kill things right now.

Discomboobulated -
Canooke - The dad is George Costanza.

![](upload://3DdGeBkFG25bnESav8SNNSLEq11.gif)

Lol.. "it was an inferno" 

1 Like
VirusHoax -

I refuse to believe most parents wouldn’t have tried to help the child. 

1 Like
Lights Out Lurker - 

Back in the day my Dad worked for a cable company. He was always in people's back yards. A pit bull latched onto his knee and he couldn't get it off. He punched it in the head repeatedly, he beat it over the head with his metal clipboard (bent the thing almost in half), and nothing would get it to release it's bite on his knee. He grabbed a pair of plyers and caved it's skull in. After it was dead he still had trouble breaking free from it's jaw. His leg was destroyed for a long time.

For all of you people that think that you would kick, punch, elbow, etc a locked on pit bull......I promise you it doesn't work the way you think it will.

P.S. my Dad was an avid boxer and black belt in Gung Fu and still couldn't stop the dog with just his hands

I had belief in myself as well that I could get one off with “heavy head stomps, soccer kicks to the head, and a few travis brown 12-9 elbows” … until I saw all the videos online. I fully believe your dad’s story, that’s what we see on video time after time.

The only quick way I’ve seen online that works, is if that damn dog has a collar, you use it to choke him, simply grabbing the collar from behind and twisting it as you pull. It really seems to work, even if only to get the dog off his victim, and to calm it down.

1 Like
Lights Out Lurker -

Back in the day my Dad worked for a cable company. He was always in people's back yards. A pit bull latched onto his knee and he couldn't get it off. He punched it in the head repeatedly, he beat it over the head with his metal clipboard (bent the thing almost in half), and nothing would get it to release it's bite on his knee. He grabbed a pair of plyers and caved it's skull in. After it was dead he still had trouble breaking free from it's jaw. His leg was destroyed for a long time.

For all of you people that think that you would kick, punch, elbow, etc a locked on pit bull......I promise you it doesn't work the way you think it will.

P.S. my Dad was an avid boxer and black belt in Gung Fu and still couldn't stop the dog with just his hands

There's virtually nothing a human being can do with hands only to pretty much any large dog who's dead set on trying to fuck you up, let alone a pit bull.

If whatever you do actually works, the dog wasn't that serious about it. And by that I mean, the dog loses interest and decides to retreat as opposed to you actually injure or kill it. 

People are very delusional