look how far scot hall and sid vicious have fallen

--Mid Georgia Championship Wrestling on Saturday night in Thomaston, GA before 175 fans: Will Platinum over James Diamond and Hans Croit, Punisher b Michael Patrick, Scott Steele b Gringo Pantera, Rodney Mack & Harley Hood Chuck b Ron Rage & Buz Kill, Shannon Dumas & Edo Von Shitzer & Hans Croit & Shawn Clark b Rampage & Andy Anderson & Dead Pool & Big Bo-DQ, Scott Hall b Sid Vicious. Hall and Vicious were both pleasant to fans and Vicious looked in good shape

arttt

ArtV -  "before 175 fans"

E C Dub!!!

EC DUB!!!!

nooo

big scott hall

clapclapclapclapclap

big scott hall

clapclapclapclapclap

About a year or a little longer ago, there were some casual, preliminary negotiations for Sid to return to WWE, but it was reported that when asked if he could pass a wellness test, he told them "no", straight out.

I'd love to see Sid back.  Always one of my favorite big men.

WaltJ - About a year or a little longer ago, there were some casual, preliminary negotiations for Sid to return to WWE, but it was reported that when asked if he could pass a wellness test, he told them "no", straight out.

After seeing the vid of his match with Steiner where his shin got bent 90 degrees, I actually wouldn't blame him if he got it healed with some chemical assistance.

Gortiz - 
WaltJ - About a year or a little longer ago, there were some casual, preliminary negotiations for Sid to return to WWE, but it was reported that when asked if he could pass a wellness test, he told them "no", straight out.

After seeing the vid of his match with Steiner where his shin got bent 90 degrees, I actually wouldn't blame him if he got it healed with some chemical assistance.

I was there!!! That was disgusting stuff right there. Threw the whole match into a tailspin.

^ All because they made him do a jumping big boot off the turnbuckle.

Was that spot really THAT important?

WaltJ - ^ All because they made him do a jumping big boot off the turnbuckle.

Was that spot really THAT important?

The "best" part was when road warrior animal came out Nobody really knew what to do. You could almost see everybody shrugging their shoulders and then go over and kick sid Vicious some more.

awwwww grady

Grady brings to light an ironic point.....

How is Scott Hall still up and running?

He really IS the Keith Richards of wrestling!