Look who I just met...

In for moar! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome photo!!

*edit*

Just saw the Reebok shirt..

dont know why... but that made me lol a bit

Killer pic! I'm jelly, mint jelly to be exact.

VU Phone Post 3.0

edwims -

I think I just peed a little. Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 

Awesome photo!!

edit

Just saw the Reebok shirt..

dont know why... but that made me lol a bit

That's a russkie dress shirt, for his track suit tux......

That's great. Hope it motivates you.

He was holding out at the seminar he gave in Atlantic City.

The Persian Devil -
Cowboy Cerrone out of camp IMO. Phone Post 3.0

The Persian Devil - Phone Post 3.0
Seminar?
How was it?
Was there a communication breakdown? Phone Post 3.0

Obligatory VU for being in the presence of the GOAT.

Well done sir!

In Phone Post

The Persian Devil - 
IP -
The Persian Devil - ^ blue please Phone Post 3.0

Don't make me grovel, dude, give us some details, stat!
Last time I met him he didn't show the things he is extremely good at but this time was different.

He showed everything from striking on the feet, striking into trips and takedowns, GnP, heavybag work, distance and angles, using momentum, footwork.

There also were some hilarious BJJ black belts there with their gi's on. He was showing how to GnP and one of them goes "buch whatch with omoplata here?".

He just looked at him and went omoplata? Like he didn't even know what they were talking about. Then he goes jiu jitsu guys don't like punches and leaves it at that.

I think the fact that he's retired is the reason that he really showed everything in his book. He also talked at length about training methods in detail, lifting, rounds, cardio work etc. Phone Post 3.0

Can you please tell us more?

I'm 100% serious, it's not everyday or every week, or even every month we hear about someone meeting let alone training with the GOAT.

-What was the room like when he entered it?

-I would love to get the technical breakdown of stuff he taught you. Anything would be nice, especially the striking into trip takedown, he was REALLY good at that.

-How was his english?

-What did he train in, clothing wise?

-Was there an applause when he left?

-Did you talk to him much, overhear conversations he had with others?

Very interested in this meeting sir.

Reebok?

Shit getting real? Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 
The Persian Devil - 
IP -
The Persian Devil - ^ blue please Phone Post 3.0

Don't make me grovel, dude, give us some details, stat!
Last time I met him he didn't show the things he is extremely good at but this time was different.

He showed everything from striking on the feet, striking into trips and takedowns, GnP, heavybag work, distance and angles, using momentum, footwork.

There also were some hilarious BJJ black belts there with their gi's on. He was showing how to GnP and one of them goes "buch whatch with omoplata here?".

He just looked at him and went omoplata? Like he didn't even know what they were talking about. Then he goes jiu jitsu guys don't like punches and leaves it at that.

I think the fact that he's retired is the reason that he really showed everything in his book. He also talked at length about training methods in detail, lifting, rounds, cardio work etc. Phone Post 3.0

Can you please tell us more?

I'm 100% serious, it's not everyday or every week, or even every month we hear about someone meeting let alone training with the GOAT.

-What was the room like when he entered it?

-I would love to get the technical breakdown of stuff he taught you. Anything would be nice, especially the striking into trip takedown, he was REALLY good at that.

-How was his english?

-What did he train in, clothing wise?

-Was there an applause when he left?

-Did you talk to him much, overhear conversations he had with others?

Very interested in this meeting sir.

While you are at it, any chance you could lick the urinal that he peed in and tell us - How taste Fedor's big pee pee?

Joking...nice pic, what you doing in doobydooby?